Joris

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I log in I type my username and then my password but I can not log in due to the little box with the message below blocking or overlapping the log in box / button. It eventually disappears allowing me to log in, its just slightly annoying that its gets in the way.

As my phone needs to be wound up to achieve calls or texts the software below ain't much use to it.

Download Tapatalk Notifier for Chrome to keep notified of new Private Messages from this forum.

I am running google chrome if that helps probably not

This is an add-in that is only available for Chrome and you can use it without having a mobile phone (with TapaTalk).

It installs into Chrome and gives you a notification that you have a new private message. Personally I find it very convenient.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes Andy I get the same. It is the lower right hand corner that is the problem trying to go to another page where it is overlaid by an advert. I usually manage to guess the mouse in the right position, not a major problem. Although on the phone, I have to especially careful if my finger misses the button as all the background surrounding all buttons is a trigger to take me up the amazon.

Don't cry, but I fixed it. Lee gave me a good poke in the ribs that got me going. :tup::

I have found a bug!

When using my phone with tapatalk to view forum I can't switch from new posts to forums using the buttons on the bottom of the screen. I can use the other buttons but the forum one just chucks me out of HMVF altogether :(

I have an iPhone if that's of any use.

Love from Rosie x

Edited by rosie

Unfortunately it seems to have unfixed itself again (Firefox 8.0 under Windows XP) .... :-(

Andy

Working fine here Firefox 10 Vista & IE. (Upgrade your Firefox)

No adverts over buttons, maybe you could grab a screen shot & post here please...

Edited by Marmite!!

Strange it's ok my end with Vista.

Anyone else running XP & Firefox having the same problem? Anyone running another Browser having the same problem as Andy??

Try clearing your Cookies & Cache, restart your browser & see if the problem is still there.

Edited by Marmite!!

..... Throws hat in first......

Is it just me or is the site getting slow again?

Not as bad as before the server change but frustrating all the same, each page update seems to take an age compared to any other site I visit.

Fast here & I'm away from my superfast BT Infinity at the moment & just using a dongle..

• 4 weeks later...

Reporting a problem - maybe affecting those using Microsoft Security - which is getting very irritating, something causing sporadic delays in loading pages and links, including Smilies. Started a couple of days ago.

:computerrage: although working ok now when site just vacated and revisited.

Reporting a problem - maybe affecting those using Microsoft Security - which is getting very irritating, something causing sporadic delays in loading pages and links, including Smilies. Started a couple of days ago.

:computerrage: although working ok now when site just vacated and revisited.

None reported, working fine here on Firefox.. make sure you don't have any ad blockers enabled or the forum may grind to a halt for you, also enable/allow pop ups for HMVF