Report Bugs here..

Joris

I have been using image resizer for years now. Never let me down and it creates a new file so no danger to your existing ones. And can handle large quantities of files.

Did I mention the fact that it's completely free?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Site seems to be very slow today to me. Takes ages to load home screen and other pages???

Yes I have been getting that on & off all day only on here. A page won't load at all then come back later & ok.

I had assumed it was all to do with my line fault which was reported 8 days ago & nobody seems to bother doing anything about it. There is just noise on the line no dial tone, so I can neither ring out or receive calls.

Curiously the broadband does work after a fashion. Although on tests my download speed is now halved to below 1mbs & the upload speed doesn't register anything. Calls are diverted to my mobile but coverage for that is very limited around the house, so lots of people thinking we are ignoring them.

Anyway that was just an excuse to moan about my phone company, but apart from those problems the forum does seem slow to open up at times.

I've still got the problem with the adverts overlapping the page selections on the index pages, by the way ... :-( Andy

Yes Andy I get the same. It is the lower right hand corner that is the problem trying to go to another page where it is overlaid by an advert. I usually manage to guess the mouse in the right position, not a major problem. Although on the phone, I have to especially careful if my finger misses the button as all the background surrounding all buttons is a trigger to take me up the amazon.

Just encountered a problem.

Was trying to access All Charged Up 3 in Clive's Corner

The link is throwing up an error page with this message.

[h=1]Page not found![/h] The requested page: /pdf/ALLCHARGEDUPPart3.pdf could not be found, Jack must have lost it somewhere...

Also doing it with Part 2 and 1. Others seem OK

Mike

Yes Andy I get the same. It is the lower right hand corner that is the problem trying to go to another page where it is overlaid by an advert. I usually manage to guess the mouse in the right position, not a major problem. Although on the phone, I have to especially careful if my finger misses the button as all the background surrounding all buttons is a trigger to take me up the amazon.

Yup, same problem here and has been for a looong time! :cool2:

Alec.

Not a bug but an improvement after this morning's adjustments, thank you. The new message:

"The threads below have not been updated since your last visit or since forums have been marked read."

I do find this quite useful, knowing how far down to look, as I often flit in & out it is easy to forget what's new & what ain't. Although I have to remember to log in for that to update, but I do that more often now to get rid of the visitor message;)

After 2 hours of trying to post a message I have found I can only enter text in the text box when it is switched to source-mode? I found this out by accident and desperation, randomly clicking buttons!!

The welcome guest box also dosen't disappear when I log in and have to manually click it off every time i log in/time-out log in, very annoying!

Ho hum............ :-(

Alec.