Does Your Girl do it?

Topdog

My Wife is not very happy driving my vehicles, but my Eldest Daughter Emma is very keen, and she drove my Ford WOT2 truck around the arena at Beltring in 2009. She had her 25th Birthday in April 2009, so could now be added to my insurance. She is in the driver's seat with my Wife and Grandaughter posing in the passenger seat.

P7230571.jpg

I let one my female friends have ago driving one of my ferrets , the back of the ferret stepped out on the slippy byway the result was ;- she paniced

the ferret pushed over a tree

ferret no damage

tree at a different angle

friend white as a sheet

me short of a heart attack

note to the unwarry ferrets bite

Laurence

No - my Val won't even get in the MVs these days unless she has to. Probably something to do with the fact (1) she got catapulted from front to rear of the Stalwarts load bay at W&P in 2006 and (2) we lost a wheel in the Landie after the local brats loosened all the wheel nuts the night before we went to W&P 2007. Don't even go near the topic of the OT-90 with guns in the turret, she hates guns!! :-D :-D

What a wonderful day today. Uncovered the Ferret and took it for a blast to dry off the winter snow. For the first time, Val had a go.....on a quiet country lane near us.

I think getting in and out was harder than the driving.

ValDriving5.jpg

ValDriving7.jpg

Way to go Val - it will be camping in tents soon then David.

Way to go Val - it will be camping in tents soon then David.

As long as it has a bath (hot), carpet on the floor. Warm, dry, no noisy neighbours. Electricity for the hair dryer / straighteners. Well stocked bar nearby.......

W+P almost fits the bill perfectly...... Unlikely me thinks.

As long as it has a bath (hot), carpet on the floor. Warm, dry, no noisy neighbours. Electricity for the hair dryer / straighteners. Well stocked bar nearby.......

W+P almost fits the bill perfectly...... Unlikely me thinks.

Going on personal experience, I can well understand.