Reporting LIVE from the W&P Show 2011

Marmite!!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So....why are you wearing a pinkish shirt trying to look like a fashion model?

Yeah I think I was the only guy there not wearing olive drabs!

Plus I have a story yet to come from mini Bolero with rergards to something else that was pink :coffee:

And then we have a video featuring Neil's OT-90.

Sadly my camera really really did not like the vibrations so video wise it is a bit blurry. (In technical terms, CMOS sensor rolling shutter does not like fast movement..)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i wonder if jack could book them for A&E 2012, it would be a tight squeeze to get them all in the cromwell with me but i'm willing to give it a try :cool2:

most of the girls seem to have dissapeared with some Dutchman after the show... :-D

What, after trawling through most of the other posts, nobody has posted pictures of some of the fairer bodies on display, and I don't mean Saracen's!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50653[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]50651[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]50655[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]50656[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]50652[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]50654[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]50657[/ATTACH]

MMMM they did brighten up one area of the show

i wonder if jack could book them for A&E 2012, it would be a tight squeeze to get them all in the cromwell with me but i'm willing to give it a try :cool2:

I know the answer to this but do you think you could get them all in the Cromwell :nut: :angel:

What, after trawling through most of the other posts, nobody has posted pictures of some of the fairer bodies on display, and I don't mean Saracen's!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50651[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]50657[/ATTACH]

That Ford CMP is truely tickled pink :-D