Reporting LIVE from the W&P Show 2011

Marmite!!

Good morning from a very wet W&P.. arrived on site 8pm last night.. problems with the Fox, major fuel leak & it got stuck in neutral just as I got it on to the neck of the low loader.. had to roll off the lorry.. well fell off the last 3 feet, not much steering without the engine running & couldn't risk starting it due to the fuel leak that suddenly developed some where in the rear..

My Fox & Stuart's (Saracen Stump) Saracen are the only MV's here at the mo but as usual will post photos up as more arrive & photos from around the site as the show sets up..

Before anyone asks I'm not sure when you can get in to set out at the moment, will advise later.. We're all outside by booking in at the moment, I'll be getting some of the MV's of the lowloaders as they arrive

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought next Friday was the earilest you can enter show ground, well that's what the bumph says anyway?

See first post..

We're all outside by booking in at the moment, I'll be getting some of the MV's of the lowloaders as they arrive

Help off load the MV's every year.. Ken can't fit in the CVR(T)'s etc..;)

I'll be there from this Saturday.

Unfortunately I have to work on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night.

Oh - if you hear me stumbling about Saturday night - sorry - I will be returning from a wedding!!!

I do apologise in advance.

Good morning from another very wet W&P.. no thing much to report, still no sign of Ken & the fire engine he went to pick up? no more MV's yet..

Mark Helliops popped in for coffee.. more later..

We should be down this time next week. Have to meet my mate in his Reo who is coming up from Cornwall. I decided not to take the Defender this year to save a few pennys. My other half is taking her car as a support vehicle so we can get to the shops etc.

Looking forward to it. Missed the last two shows this year due to work and weather. Got Woodcote this weekend though, lets hope we get the usual roasting hot weather at W&P. I'm in need of a tan...:cool2:

keep away from the festival this year

Unfortunately after Mark's antics last year the Hes Fest has been move away from the Hop Farm... Another Coffee Mark??

ENJOY!!

Something went wrong...

Edited by Marmite!!

Good morning from another very wet W&P.. no thing much to report, still no sign of Ken & the fire engine he went to pick up? no more MV's yet..

Mark Helliops popped in for coffee.. more later..

Has he turned up yet ?? im down late on sunday night, hope he picked up the tent and the fire stuff in the crates

JOHN

Fire Service

Manston Fire Museum :):)

Has he turned up yet ?? im down late on sunday night, hope he picked up the tent and the fire stuff in the crates

JOHN

Fire Service

Manston Fire Museum :):)

Hi

Just heard from him in the last couple of hours.. half shaft snapped on the unit, he was just on way back with replacement parts when I spoke to him.. sorry don't know what he has or has not picked up..

Unfortunately after Mark's antics last year the Hes Fest has been move away from the Hop Farm... Another Coffee Mark??

ENJOY!!

Something went wrong...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and I thought he was a shy and retiring type!!!!!!!!!