Red arrows at w+p

rambo1969

I wouldnt bother with biggin hill. A complete chav fest. You will spend most of the time pulling idiots of the vehicle. Plus your plonked all weekend long next to a Funfair. Imagine that all day long thumping in your ears.

Not an enjoyable experiance. I stopped doing it a couple of years ago.

don't think I ever seen the Red Arrows in action.

Looking forward to that one.

I've seen the Red Arrows at Weymouth Carnival in August, and they are, in my view, the Best in the World giving a VERY good display. It should be well worth being at W&P that day.

don't think I ever seen the Red Arrows in action.

Looking forward to that one.

Hi Enigma,

have seen thier displays many many times over the years from childhood and they have never yet failed to impress me.

When you know they are in the area all the birds go quiet then within seconds they are upon you, as they use hurn airport quite frequently i expect they fly over up to 6 times a year.

Ashley

Edited by ashley

It will be interesting if the Reds do a full display to see which line they use as they cant overfly the "crowd"

and the local villages seem to be very close.Looking at the map I suspect they will use the wood to the north of the arena as a line and put show centre at New Monctons.