Hello from Dorset

philb

Hi folks, I'm Phil Bennett from Gillingham in Dorset and having been interested (understatement) in machinery/vehicles all my life I have now taken charge of something of substance. It's the 1945 Matador that was previously owned and restored by Richard Erwin.

If I've pressed all the right buttons there should be a photo attached. Not quite the "shopping run" (Mrs philb isn't 100% committed yet) but a taxi pick-up of a pal from his office (No reward, other than seeing his colleagues' faces).

I'll going to the GDSF, of course, so hope to meet some of you there.

Phil

776HTB-office.jpg

Welcome Phil. Pretty new myself, but it appears that they're all a friendly bunch.

Nice truck! Shame to get it plastered in Dorset mud! But then there's all winter to get it clean again and at least you'll get to know it!

Great looking Vehicle , Welcome to the Friendly Forum , feel free to post as much and as often as you like of all things HVM related which continues to grow more and more broadly defined everyday !:coffee::-D:-D

Edited by abn deuce

welcome to the mad house

nice to see that the westcountry are starting to come out from under the cider barrels

and yes i can still be found under a barrel ocassionaly

somerset born and now the other end of the country but come back home for carnival night in bridgewater