GMC - its broke - HELP

Jack

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to hear that about the Truck just keep those connections nice and clean and covered with Vaseline to stop corrosion :cool2:

See it at the Plains ?

Will be there - it has to be, we need to stick up for the WW11 vehicles....:sweat:

It looks pretty good out in the sun again .How did it get on Jack ? Hope any problems were small ones. I also note you need to fasten your hood latches , it would be a shame if something happened and it would scare the stuffing out of both the driver and the oncoming traffic !

Edited by abn deuce
added text

Go on then Jack......Spill

Have you sorted the problem permanently or a temp fix to get it up & running ?

Thanks Dave and it was exactly what said it was all those months ago:coffee::whistle:

Yes it is the earth from the battery to the chassi so will go through that this week. I connected a jump lead from the battery to the gun ring mount and bingo, we are in business.

Jess and I went for a good drive out and it is wonderful to hear, smell and kiss it again...may be I should of left the last bit out.

Its like having your old friend back.

It looks pretty good out in the sun again .How did it get on Jack ? Hope any problems were small ones. I also note you need to fasten your hood latches , it would be a shame if something happened and it would scare the stuffing out of both the driver and the oncoming traffic !

Thanks ABN - yes I have spent the afternoon just staring at it. No problems that I can see since standing for the last 7 months. Gave it a good run out and the brakes work perfectly but my indicators don't - well the ones on the front but that is no big deal to sort. Just power washed it all clean and it leaking oil...so all is well!!

That's the problem with recovery firms.. always leaving them undone:coffee:

You have my mobile number if you would like to send that apology.

- Chris, my brakes are a bit useless so could you drive in front of me during the plains weekend...I may need to use your Champ to help me stop:argh:

Lee - an apology in writing is just fine - actually, as you know that I am not one for formalities then it can be by email or text if it is any easier?

DSCF5406.jpg

so thats a mans truck is it? looks like a GMC to me, common!!!:)

Mark :cool:

PS, glad you got the problem nearly licked!!!