What?? I'm demoted

Enigma

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Many thanks Richard,private nah i am an Admiral elsewhere,bridge to far i think.Jack sez he cant remember so how does it work from now on.Billingsgate comes to mind.

Sorry guys - had to reset them all after Black Sunday and I couldn't after 2.5 years remember what posts made what rank. :cry:

Private 1 - 49

Lance Corporal 50 - 99

Corporal 100 - 149

Sergeant 150 - 199

Colour Sergeant 200 - 299

2nd Lieutenant 300 - 349

Lieutenant 350 - 399

Captain 400 - 449

Major 450 - 499

Colonel 500 - 599

Brigadier 600 - 699

Major General 700 - 799

Lieutenant General 800 - 899

General 900 - 999

Field Marshall 1000

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Oh thats right - a Private turns up and starts giving us a hard time :whistle:

Last time it was a corporal and look what happened......................................................................1st Sea Lord

I happen to think that because there are a number of A Vehicle owners on the forum (and a number of the other vehicles might well have been used by the Royal Armoured Corps) we should have Troopers for Privates and Staff Sergeants for Colour Sergeants (at least we don't have Brigadier Generals).

Of course those with German vehicles might demand ranks like SS Unterscharfuehrer, etc. Then there's the Russian kit. What a mess.

I happen to think that because there are a number of A Vehicle owners on the forum (and a number of the other vehicles might well have been used by the Royal Armoured Corps) we should have Troopers for Privates and Staff Sergeants for Colour Sergeants (at least we don't have Brigadier Generals).

Of course those with German vehicles might demand ranks like SS Unterscharfuehrer, etc. Then there's the Russian kit. What a mess.

Not to mention the Czech stuff !!!! :evil: