Tony B

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I'm getting p*****d .

I see there are a few peeps laying into Jack and his team blaming them for the loss of the old HMVF. I would have hoped that - mostly - we are grown ups here and have read and understood the announcement explaining that the site was unplugged BY THE HOSTS . Jack , Joris and the team have been cr*pped on and have obviously been working their nuts off to get this thing up and running again for OUR benefit. Lets see a little appreciation for the massive amount they do for all our benefits . I know I couldn't begin to attempt to do what you guys do for us , the members , so ....Thank You Jack , Joris : I for one do very much appreciate your efforts .

Thanks be! Now can someone tell me how you can just see all unread posts rather than trawling through the whole lot?

Rik if you go to the top of the forum you will see New Post - click that and you are in business!

Oh, I was well past that stage.....

Suffice to say that if anyone is still grumpy after Jack has caught up on his woodland emails (and if it goes the way I hope it does), they may end up having a very big laugh at my expense...........

Thanks be! Now can someone tell me how you can just see all unread posts rather than trawling through the whole lot?

Is that you, Rick W ?

Seems we have reverted back to old identities, bit like a time machine :confused:

If you want to see unread posts, go to top of page and click on "new posts".

Now if someone can tell me how to change my Username, I would be happy, gone through my profile and cannot see that it can be done.

Oh, I was well past that stage.....

Suffice to say that if anyone is still grumpy after Jack has caught up on his woodland emails (and if it goes the way I hope it does), they may end up having a very big laugh at my expense...........

Come on, spill the beans, what did you do?

Is that you, Rick W ?

Seems we have reverted back to old identities, bit like a time machine :confused:

Great stuff - the planned worked - he is back!

Richard - I will have a look in the morning as I will have a fresh mind to look at the backend...brain is a bit frazzled at the moment.

Best wishes.

Jack.

Great stuff - the planned worked - he is back!

Richard - I will have a look in the morning as I will have a fresh mind to look at the backend...brain is a bit frazzled at the moment.

Hi Jack,

Rather drastic measures to drag old Kewelde back ;) appreciate if I could change the username back to real one, but not important at present, get everything running right, first.

We were having withdrawal symptoms last night, you guys in the Management must have been on verge of a breakdown. Deepest sympathies........OK we lost a lot of photos and data back to January, but I am sure we can soon make that up.

Now, .........where is Catweazle? We need to liven this place up :D

Hi Jack,

Rather drastic measures to drag old Kewelde back ;) appreciate if I could change the username back to real one, but not important at present, get everything running right, first.

We were having withdrawal symptoms last night, you guys in the Management must have been on verge of a breakdown. Deepest sympathies........OK we lost a lot of photos and data back to January, but I am sure we can soon make that up.

Now, .........where is Catweazle? We need to liven this place up :D

Richard - your name should be there - or is me who can just see it???

Catweazle - yes I was going to call him as we can't lose an up and coming HMVF star........

Richard - your name should be there - or is me who can just see it???

Catweazle - yes I was going to call him as we can't lose an up and coming HMVF star........

Thanks Jack :)

I posted the reply and saw the name was changed, great stuff. I use another forum which is a vBulletin, but some of the features are slightly different, just feeling around at present.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Jack :)

I posted the reply and saw the name was changed, great stuff. I use another forum which is a vBulletin, but some of the features are slightly different, just feeling around at present.

Keep up the good work.

I agree Richard and we will have all of those features sort over the coming days :)

Keep your chins up Joris and Jack. It's the sort of thing that reminds me why I prefer old technology, particularly if it's oily and noisy.

Outlook lost all my emails last week but I've stopped worrying about it already.

Rich.

Well done guys, and I really like the slick new look. :)

But could I also have my username back? :(

Please?

- Tootallmike...

ps. well done on making NOS paranoid :D

pps. I found the smilies so I'm basically happy again. Just proves how easy I am to amuse.:o (don't even know what that one signifies but I'm tipsy so I don't care and I like the colour...:D)

ppps. how do I 'mark posts as unread'?

Thank Christ the forum is back I almost started talking to the kids just for something to do.

I had a conversation with the missus about how I didnt realise how much rubbish there was on TV on at night. Pencilled her in for another conversation later on this year....!