Cor I was getting worried

Tony B

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see the sense of humour button has been installed. Well done, friends. I chose the perfect days to go down with a head splitting migraine. It's like being in 28 Days Later but without the zombies.

I'm still learning how to navigate, but you cannot fault the presentation. It looks superb. Nothing to do with me. I was in Dungeness eating fish and chips.

MB

Alive and kicking...

Blimey,..............look what happens when I don't log in for a couple of days;........

Glad everyones getting back to what passes for normal on here,......(how do I find old icons ??)

Good work, Jack and Joris.

All the best

Andy

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Dear all,

I am afraid Catweazle has not been seen since your forum crashed. I suspect he is now residing in another century.I fear he may not be able to return now that your site is alien to him,he will find it difficult if not impossible.Maybe if you all chant this spell at midnight tonight it may give him a beacon to aim for.

CATWEAZLE CATWEAZLE GONE FROM HERE THOU HAST

CATWEAZLE CATWEAZLE RETURN TO HERE THEE SHALT

This has to be repeated 10 times,cross legged,eyes closed fingers in your ears,naked.

Heres hoping .Mrs C.

:whistle:

Dear all,

I am afraid Catweazle has not been seen since your forum crashed. I suspect he is now residing in another century.I fear he may not be able to return now that your site is alien to him,he will find it difficult if not impossible.Maybe if you all chant this spell at midnight tonight it may give him a beacon to aim for.

CATWEAZLE CATWEAZLE GONE FROM HERE THOU HAST

CATWEAZLE CATWEAZLE RETURN TO HERE THEE SHALT

This has to be repeated 10 times,cross legged,eyes closed fingers in your ears,naked.

Heres hoping .Mrs C.

If I repeated 10 times whilst naked,.........you'ld want more than crossed eyes, and fingers on yer legs,..............:cool2:

Greetings from down under!!

Used the daughters laptop to log-on to HMVF 'cos I was sufering withdrawal symptoms (A levels means shes revising on holiday!!) and almost spat the XXXX out when I saw the front page...... :-)

Love the PM message - "you have 620 messages out of 50 allowed - your inbox is 100% full" - impressive or what?? I only had 400 when I came down here!! :-) Little wotsits must have been breeding.... :-)

Totally confused,I think I'm going to go and lie down in a dark room for a while,I'd only just about got the hang of the old forum.

See you around

DaveP

You are going to lie down in a darkroom? :shake:

Too much information!! :nono:

Oh its not the cola .... they tell me thats a symptom of those special little pills that some older men take .....causes their vision to turn blue . Not to worry the effect wear off sonner or later LOL

Not TOO soon, I hope,.......