Cor I was getting worried

Tony B

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually it was our webhost that pulled the plug for a moment, deleted the wrong account so everything was gone. Including all the backups, I forgot to made regular backups so this was the most recent available.... :(

Hi all,

nice to be back :) after several atempts of trying to sign on decided to spend the evening talking to my dear partner.......till she dozed off 15 minutes later must of been the forbidden word i spoke.....................jeep ;O.

Ashley

One horrible thought, are HMVF TV and the new sales forum safe? And how do we acess.

Tony,

Both the other sites were working last night, because I was hoping someone was going to put a message up as to what was happening.

Anyway, I am back on now, only problem was that my PM mailbox was overfull, apparantly this new forum has a smaller message capacity.

Richard

Not sure I like the 'Senior Member' bit. Oh well out with the OD paint for the Zimmer frame. Will some kind member in the club house, if we can find it again, please put a WLF on the roof so that we 'Senior Members' can be winched up to the bar?

Can I stop panicing now ?? Thought the world must be coming to an end when I rolled up earlier and couldn't get in .

It's a real pain that so much has been lost but...since most of us seem afflicted with keyboard diarrhoea I'm sure it won't take too long to fill up the empty spaces.

I'm missing the speil chick already tho !

Tony,

Both the other sites were working last night, because I was hoping someone was going to put a message up as to what was happening.

Anyway, I am back on now, only problem was that my PM mailbox was overfull, apparantly this new forum has a smaller message capacity.

Richard

Excelent, got a REAL bargin to post in ads on Wednesday. No more for now, sweat

Great attitude everyone and thanks.

It all has to be fined tuned yet but it will all come togther. PMs can now be stored or deleted and moved to their own folders.

I will write up a statement tomorrow once my head stops spinning.....

Many thanks Rosie - much appreciated and sorry for any hassle caused.
No probs hun,no real hassle for me as I am not a huge poster but know what work is involved in doing something like this. Go and sit down with a cold beer and put ya feet up (kiss kiss)

Glad it wasn't my fault, I was posting a reply and the site crashed the moment I clicked the send button!

I have much sympathy with you all as my own website is lost in cyberspace!

Keep up the good work, this will seem like a small blip in a few months time,

Bernard Reeves