D - Day Charts

Topdog

Tony + Lee Enfield and anyone else.......

I have got the D-Day landing maps copied now. I hope I have not mis-led you as I should have called them charts (dunce - sorry lads). My dad was skipper of a tank landing craft and they are his charts showing the location of all the beaches, Juno, sword etc.

I have put them onto a pdf file so if you let me have an e-mail address I can send them over to you. If you would prefer, I will put them onto disc.

Dave

Dear All,

Sorry but my computer will NOT send the files on e-mail, they may be too big :computerterror: I am not the worlds best at it.

I have however managed to write it onto DVD so if you would like to send me a self addressed envelope then I will send you a disk. Sorry to be tight but I am happy to supply the discs if you guys will do the postage.

Regards

Dave

Your a diamond mate! I have links with the Normandy Goldbeach museum at Ver Sur Mer, would you mind if I sent them a copy?

No worries Tony feel free. I hope to spend a couple of days there in the summer when Val and I go over. It is the first time that I will have gone for a look so any worthwhile locations let me know.

Dave