Hardyferret - Happy Birthday - as you have never seen him before!!!!!!!

Mrs Hardyferret

Happy Birthday...

is that pot of PINK nail varnish I spot on the side of the bath :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

well it DOES look like one,......................also, I know most of us save water in differing ways,............but washing yer SMALL's in the bath at the same time,............................... :-o :rofl:

Can't even have a bloody bath in peace,

As for the shreddies old habits die hard........ :-D :-D :-D :-D

Nice drop of Johnnie W and some suds what bliss, and it was one of them jackassy bath's

Great day nice brekkie then we went to the tank museum and measured up some bits I want to make for the Pig...

Burning the candle at both ends :whistle:

Hardyferret :evil: :banana: :dancinggirls: :dancinggirls: :yay:

What on earth is going on? Supposed to have a team of moderators to remove pictures like this - why did you miss this one guys :dunno: :schocked:

Happy birthday mate!

Well you went out so we went out as well, you cannot tell us off for that...........surely

What on earth is going on? Supposed to have a team of moderators to remove pictures like this - why did you miss this one guys

:| Sorry Jack - but you did tell me you like lots of photos on the site :whistle:

Any way must go now as himself is having a 'Birthday Tea' at my mums house - so he will be on best behavior I hope. :nono:

:| Sorry Jack - but you did tell me you like lots of photos on the site :whistle:

Any way must go now as himself is having a 'Birthday Tea' at my mums house - so he will be on best behavior I hope. :nono:

Yeah - right......... :evil: :evil: :evil: And for your next dream...... :evil: :evil: