Congrats HMVF members on their prize winning

Would just like to congratulate Artist Rifles and Mark Heliops for winning their prizes in their respective classes.

Mark managed a First (well done that chap)

Neil managed a Second ( again well done, but you expected that as there is a WW2 bias anyway)

Good to see that hard work is appreciated by the judges.

Thanks guys.

Wasn't expecting to win anything with the Ward at W+P.

To be honest, there were better Wards there but I did make the effort to show what the vehicle can do by getting the attachments out etc. I also drove about every now and then to show the vehicle off despite only having single drive. Fun at times. :roll:

The judge was heard saying he liked to see the vehicles used so I suppose that went in my favour.

After my Dad passing away and the trouble I have had with the WLF, I was over the moon to walk into my tent and see the certificate on my chair.

Markheliops

Thanks guys.

Wasn't expecting to win anything with the Ward at W+P.

To be honest, there were better Wards there but I did make the effort to show what the vehicle can do by getting the attachments out etc. I also drove about every now and then to show the vehicle off despite only having single drive. Fun at times. :roll:

The judge was heard saying he liked to see the vehicles used so I suppose that went in my favour.

After my Dad passing away and the trouble I have had with the WLF, I was over the moon to walk into my tent and see the certificate on my chair.

Markheliops

Same here. With no less than 3 immaculate DUKW's on the fields I didn't think there was a hope in hell of getting anything as, leaving the WW/PW politics aside, all three were better than little Maud. Maybe seeing her throwing up the mud and bouncing over the burms all through the show also gained brownie points??/

Whatever - once the realization it wasn't a joke sank in I was over the moon to have been given the award!!! Especially on the 25th ammiversary!! :-D :-D :-D

Well done Mark... :-D

Who's tent :whistle:

Sorry Lee -

Meant your tent. :-D

Lee very kindly lent me his 9 x 9 for the duration of the show. Many thanks Lee. Would have been a bit wet without it.

Declined the offer of swinging your Mk 1 Ferret from my WLF as the cables are 60 odd years old and haven't been load tested.

Didn't want to break anything else.

Cheers mate.

Markheliops

Sorry Lee -

Meant your tent. :-D

Lee very kindly lent me his 9 x 9 for the duration of the show. Many thanks Lee. Would have been a bit wet without it.

Anytime matey... just after we took it down ysterday it rained for 14 hours without a break...