Fraud charges for fake Tank museum Major

Dingo 44

mmmmmhhh..soooooo.....:cool2:.

....ask a few foreign countries for a tank or two...tell 'em your setting up a museum and bobs yer uncle !.......I'm compiling a few emails right now...........:cool2:

.....and first on the list is Israel .....

Dear Sirs..

..regarding that big park of Super Shermans you got lying about doing nothing....:-D

Sadly this man received other vehicles on loan to his supposed museum, two belonged to me and were subsequently sold as the Major claimed I had gifted them to him. The costs to peruse this and him through the courts was going to be more than the worth of them some nine years ago. I would be pleased to speak to the investigation team in this current matter, to give them details of this and other incidents I am aware of, where other reputable collectors were targeted and left either without vehicles or seriously out of pocket. Others beware if it sounds to good to be true!

I have tried listening to this but cant because of my computer illiteracy issues but anyone else can listen to his interview on BBC radio 4 here:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/saturdaylive/saturdaylive_20070609.shtml

R

Hi Robin, I've listened to it, not really an interview but a piece done by him which would appear to have also been filmed. It was done in 2007 just before the London event and he says that his private collection of tanks are stored at Luggershall and he talks about a Leopard 1 and a T72 which he describes as a sports car type tank, he also mentions that he has owned it for 10 years and he has been in the Army for 35 years and is looking forward to his retirement.

mmmmmhhh..soooooo.....:cool2:.

....ask a few foreign countries for a tank or two...tell 'em your setting up a museum and bobs yer uncle !.......I'm compiling a few emails right now...........:cool2:

.....and first on the list is Israel .....

Dear Sirs..

..regarding that big park of Super Shermans you got lying about doing nothing....:-D

Excellent ! nice to see someone on the case already . And nice choice of tank btw Israel is probably very much overdue for a clear out of its afvs its been nicking everone elses for years !

:D