Degsy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hows it all looking for everyone now?

Well to be honest (and I really do appreciate the efforts you are all putting in to it, mostly unseen by us all) - I'd have to describe it as being so annoyingly slow, unpredictable and full of gremlins as to be effectively unusable. I still suspect it might be a question of the more sensitive your antivirus software the more problems you experience. Any significance in the fact that it has just loaded up without the grinning smiley amongst others? (there should be a 'fun' smiley here but got hacked off with trying to load one up...).

Don't know what to suggest - out of my depth with this one! If it was an old army vehicle I'd suggest putting a big diesel in it, bigger tyres, a more modern gearbox or all three. In its current state it is in danger being parked up in the back of the yard behind all the other long-term restoration projects (there should be a 'sad' smiley here but got hacked off with trying to load it up....). And then of course bits get taken off it to keep others going etc.

Sorry but you did ask. I certainly don't envy you the job of trying to sort it out. I'll get back to Clubhouse latrine duty then shall I?.

And I've just spent the best part of 40 minutes trying to post this up - talk about frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well to be honest (and I really do appreciate the efforts you are all putting in to it, mostly unseen by us all) - I'd have to describe it as being so annoyingly slow, unpredictable and full of gremlins as to be effectively unusable. I still suspect it might be a question of the more sensitive your antivirus software the more problems you experience. Any significance in the fact that it has just loaded up without the grinning smiley amongst others? (there should be a 'fun' smiley here but got hacked off with trying to load one up...).

Don't know what to suggest - out of my depth with this one! If it was an old army vehicle I'd suggest putting a big diesel in it, bigger tyres, a more modern gearbox or all three. In its current state it is in danger being parked up in the back of the yard behind all the other long-term restoration projects (there should be a 'sad' smiley here but got hacked off with trying to load it up....). And then of course bits get taken off it to keep others going etc.

Sorry but you did ask. I certainly don't envy you the job of trying to sort it out. I'll get back to Clubhouse latrine duty then shall I?.

And I've just spent the best part of 40 minutes trying to post this up - talk about frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest shooting the main man followed at intervals by the remainder of admin until it is sorted. Some people on here will know that I have, what would be considered by some, extreme views but I believe the end justifies the means. .......IT WORKS!!! By the way Jack it's no good legging it, as you know my spies are everywhere.:computerrage::cool2:

Edited by Marmite!!
quote tags

Seems to have got worse since all those Pathfinder threads get dropped in everyday :-D

Richard/Graham, that won't make any difference at all - that has been happening since April. We have been having this problem for the last week or so.

Richard/Graham, that won't make any difference at all - that has been happening since April. We have been having this problem for the last week or so.

Tried to reply to this and the site is too slow to respond so this is my second attempt, Jack that was a humerous remark hence the smillie.

Hope this reply posts, if not I will give up ...