the BIG field trip jan 14th 2007

I've just uploaded a video i took inside the Reo :-D

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q199/LFK_bucket/?action=view&current=BigFieldtrip069-2.flv

The whistle from the Reo sounds great on the video and i don't want to remember the bouncing in the back Richard as i am sure i was not the only one to crush my plums when we hit the speed bumps. :cry:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - downloaded the few photo's I got before the battteries gave out in my canera (Andy - took your advice and bagged some 2700 mAH ones from ebay)

Jacks presentation from Jerry at the start of the day

100_0001.jpg

Pass the parcel - without dropping preferably..

100_0008.jpg

Our illustrious leader starting to submerge

100_0004.jpg

Just to prove I did get down a couple of them!!

100_0013.jpg

1940's graffiti (for the WW2 enthusiasts)

100_0014.jpg

Last submerging hole

100_0022.jpg

If Ian couldn't make it there was no way I could have... :oops:

100_0017.jpg

There are a few more - I managed to get 23 shots before the batteries gave up their electronic ghost but sadly none of the Reo or the R&R session in the pub with the interesting bar maid (younger one that is..)

<snipped>

p.p.s sorry about the wobbly camera, i was bouncing up and down on the sprung seat! :angel:

:-) :-) Having been "bounced" in numerous forms of troop transport I headed for the cab end, sacrificing the view for the comfort :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edited by Marmite!!
photo links repaired

What a great day!!!.

Mant thanks to everybody for sorting it out.

I must admit, when I saw the entrance to the first tunnel I sh*t myself!.

Sorry to the 2 guy's behind me when I was coming out, I passed wind, I could'nt help myself! ;-).

I woke up this morning and felt like I'd done 10 rounds with mike tyssen.

Oh this was the post i 'had' tried to reply with before getting a red warning message!!

"Just been thinking back to St.Martins deep shelter, where after a couple of failed entry attempts, people took to diving in thru the gap (pmsl) helped by the rest of the group, which enabled a fair few to explore it which is excellent, (even though the bin man tried to spoil the fun) i found that hilarious and typical through-out the day, everybody helping everbody else, top stuff guys" ;-) :clap:

.......yes and I have one hell of a massive bruise on my inner thigh - would anyone like to explain that please??

Hi Jack

Got a similar one myself...everyday it seems to be getting bigger??

The only problem is that it's only on one leg...maybe another trip is required to get a matching set

cheers :-)

Chris

I woke up this morning and I am dead!. My shoulders and arms are killing me. :-o

A few aches and pains are worth it as its good fun and is much better than wasting a sunday in front of the TV. How is your mate Alan and did he enjoy it.

How is your mate Alan and did he enjoy it.

He really enjoyed it, but is now confined to his bed with muscle failure!!.

I reckon there was dead bodies in those oil barrells. :-o

Jack, I think the bruise on your inner thigh was recieved whilst being lifted over the gate, I saw a few hands heading for your nether region!.

We must all meet up at Beltring, this is a fantastic site and perhaps we should get some boards made up to put on show at Beltring, and maybe hand out a few leaflets to promote the site.

Thanks again for a great day!.

He really enjoyed it, but is now confined to his bed with muscle failure!!.

I reckon there was dead bodies in those oil barrells. :-o

Jack, I think the bruise on your inner thigh was received whilst being lifted over the gate, I saw a few hands heading for your nether region!.

We must all meet up at Beltring, this is a fantastic site and perhaps we should get some boards made up to put on show at Beltring, and maybe hand out a few leaflets to promote the site.

Thanks again for a great day!.

Thanks Rambo and the above sounds a good idea and thanks for your support!

With regards to my bruise, Jerry has one too in the same place and I reckon you are right, it was getting over that gate and it was a good opportunity for people to take an advantage :whistle:

......I told Jerry to watch those Essex boys as that had been winking at us all day :whistle: :dunno: