the BIG field trip jan 14th 2007

Essex boys are all the same Jack - us Kent lads look down on them for that, tut tut

i went out yesterday on my own to the other side of Dover castle and today to Houghham Battery - lots ob's post :whistle:

as i have said before those two (Sir Paul and Tunnel Rat) owe me......my wife seems to be used to me going out to go underground now or maybe she enjoys the peace :dunno:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh! but what is she doing while you are down a hole eh?
:-D

don't know but as long as the money keeps coming in :rofl:

We Longforgotten.co.uk will have 3/4 barrels of real ale at WP and a good few chairs all welcome:) ill bring the laptop and show you some unseen bunkers/complex's

only 3 to 4 :whistle: Sir Paul :dunno:

Essex boys are all the same Jack - us Kent lads look down on them for that, tut tut

i went out yesterday on my own to the other side of Dover castle and today to Houghham Battery - lots ob's post :whistle:

as i have said before those two (Sir Paul and Tunnel Rat) owe me......my wife seems to be used to me going out to go underground now or maybe she enjoys the peace :dunno:

Your wife should be used to you going "Underground" Overground Wobbling Free. Sorry Richard just didn't think we had enough wobble jokes sunday.

Glad you all had fun:) was a blast and great to meet more faces for the WP show this year!

We Longforgotten.co.uk will have 3/4 barrels of real ale at WP and a good few chairs all welcome:) ill bring the laptop and show you some unseen bunkers/complex's

3 or 4 barrels should last a couple of evenings/days.......

Bringing the bonfire again too???????

When I told the guy's at work that I met up with a load of strangers at a dogging car park dressed in combat gear and went into dark tunnels with them I got several wierd looks! :whistle:

Then several requests to come on the next trip :whistle:

:cofee: NOTE TO SELF -

After hearing about all the aces, pains, bruises etc

Personal Protection Kits must also include ... :roll: .........

Vaseline - Large tub

Savlon Cream - Large tube

Deep Heat Embrocation

and maybe bottle of Sanatogin, Lucazade................ :rtfm: better

make that something a little stronger, maybe Red Bull.

These lads are obviously not so 'Ruffty Tuffty ' as they would lead me to believe ;-)

Glad you all had fun:) was a blast and great to meet more faces for the WP show this year!

Yes, all welcome at the lfk marquee at W & P, see you there folks!