the BIG field trip jan 14th 2007

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocking: WHAT THE ............

Its 5.40 am!!! and JACKS at the door. :schocked:

I think he slept in the car out side our house so he wouldn't be late. :yawn:

Its now just gone 6 am and the happy little crew of Jack & Jerry (Hardyferret) is on its way to Dover for 'An Awfully Big Adventure'

Have a good day everyone......................................I'm back off to bed. :yawn: :sleep:

well i'm back and the others are safe - great day again :-D

many thanks to Mark for the REO and again Paul and Andy for sharing their world with us :clap:

good to see the old faces and the new ones and meat people from here

photos to follow

and after all 18 of have posted them you might have had enough :whistle:

Good photos Richard :-D

Posted before Jerry & Jack are Home!!! I notice Jerry at the bar.....typical :whistle:and how come Jack is smiling while everyone els in the back of the Reo looks so serious? :dunno:

And that face....how weird is that. :shake:

PS Jack will love all the 'Orbs' in the last picture.

Jerry was happy as a pig in you know what, cooking in the Field, yomping across Fields and all that :rofl:

Jack was at the bar too

dscf0022bo1.jpg

and that face was cool, heres an idea of the size

dscf0002yq6.jpg

oh and ask Tunnel Rat about someone using the tunnel as a loo :whistle:

Edited by Marmite!!
photo links repaired

Great day chaps & good meeting all the new faces.. think I've pulled a muscle somewhere, might have something to do with helping Ian pull Neil out of a hole.. well done to the chaps for giving Neil a push up from down below.. Thanks to Mark for a smooth ride in the Reo :whistle: off for a bath now :-D

Just like to add my 2 penneth worth, excellent meeting the guys and to put names to faces etc, and many thanks to Andy and Paul for a very proffesional tour.

Hope Andy is OK after doing a 2 point barrel roll down the hill after finding some 65 year old barb wire (damn just slipped out) :angel:

Who was it in the toilet (TUNNEL) anyway :dunno: :-D

When you gotta go you gotta go! at least I chose a bit of the tunnel that no one would walk on.

Mind you I doubt very much if I was the first OR the last to dampen the chalk..... :-D

Thanks Mark for driving us around in the Reo, and to our intrepid guides for showing us some great places.

I can't believe Richard took pictures in the bar and missed the nice barmaid! :dunno: