the BIG field trip jan 14th 2007

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be much the same size holes as last time if so i wont eat after christmas :laughing:

The next event will again involve some small holes, but what i have in mind should suit just about everyone (hopefully), we will be looking at some of the Napoleonic fortifications as well. Unfortunatley some of it has recently been sealed due to the places being in the media (idiots). But there is still plenty to see so should be another good day.

Hi All

Jack

Jerry

Ian2b +1

Lee

Sam

Steve

Rob Short

richardrosser

Neil ( careful on the size of the holes - I aint small!!!

Chris Aldous

Bulgarian Mark

Hi Rob nice to see you back at last thought you had moved in with Richard after you to got very close over the barded wire.

Ok, here is the score..

We meet early as poss. Mark has offered very kindly to drive the lot of us around in the REO.

Very nice too! Small charge of £5 a head, but will be worth it! can i confirm that we will all be seated in the REO? be nice, and save on cars and parking etc...

Me and TR will be reviewing locations, lots to see and do, we should all bring a lunch this time.. as we all got a bit hungry last time..

Alot over ground as well as the fun underground bits and bobs:) so knowone will be left out...

So all game? hope so...

FV1620... Sir Cliv, come along??? get a lift with Jack:) you would like

Very nice too! Small charge of £5 a head, but will be worth it! can i confirm that we will all be seated in the REO? be nice, and save on cars and parking etc...

Blimey that is a bit steep! Got a gallon of old cooking oil, will that do $£