the BIG field trip jan 14th 2007

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not watching I was walking home! talking of that! why have you not given my DVD back? the War classic 'shaving ryan's privates'?

is that from the producer who also brought you;

"the longest gay"

"a bitch too far"

"Schindlers fist"

and

"band of booties" :whistle:

For those coming down from this way (Essex or thereabouts) I heard on the radio tonight the M20 is closed for Kent Polices "Operation Stack" - apparently the Froggies are on strike. Again!!

KENT

M20 Eastbound J11 -12 (B2068 Hythe - Folkestone West) The road is closed due to Operation Stack Stage 1. This has been implemented due to industrial action in France. Light private vehicles are being diverted via the A20 and HGVs are being parked on the motorway. Any heavy goods vehicle traffic using the diversion route will be directed back to the motorway to be parked.

For those coming down from this way (Essex or thereabouts) I heard on the radio tonight the M20 is closed for Kent Polices "Operation Stack" - apparently the Froggies are on strike. Again!!

Didn't have a clue what you were on about until I checked it out :oops: for anyone else who doesn't know what "Operation Stack" is... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Stack

I shall try that but here is the latest

Live travel news: Kent's roads

Latest Road Incidents : Total 26, Cleared 0 Last updated: 12th January 2007 at 21:11

2 2 9 1 12 0 0

Location Incident Report

M20; Kent

southbound between B2068, Hythe, Kent [M20 junction 11] and A20, Kent [M20 junction 12] closed

M20 Kent - Closed coastbound between J11, Hythe and J12, Folkestone Central, Operation Stack Phase 1. Diversion in operation.

Last updated: 12th January 2007 at 21:08, started: 11th January 2007

M20; Kent

eastbound at A20, Leeds Castle, Kent [M20 junction 8] closed

M20 Kent - Main carriageway closed coastbound at J8, Leeds Castle, Operation Stack Phase 2.

Last updated: 12th January 2007 at 21:08, started: 11th January 2007

M2; Kent

westbound at A228, Strood, Kent [M2 junction 2] restriction

M2 Kent - Accident london bound at J2, Strood, two lanes blocked.

Last updated: 12th January 2007 at 21:08

M2; Kent

eastbound between A249, Sittingbourne, Kent [M2 junction 5] and A251, Kent [M2 junction 6] restriction

M2 Kent - Lane closed coastbound between J5, Sittingbourne and J6, Faversham, because of roadworks.

Last updated: 5th January 2007 at 16:32, started: 5th January 2007, ending: 31st January 2007

DONT PANIC

i live in Ashford (Junction 9 & 10) you will be kicked of at Junction 11 going coastbound and allowed to re-join at Junction 12 then carry on as normal

our friends from the local constabulary are there to help :-D

my wife works in Dover and does this trip 3 days a week, stack or no stack - it might add a few minutes onto your journey

but

DONT PANIC :whistle:

I was not watching I was walking home! talking of that! why have you not given my DVD back? the War classic 'shaving Ryan's privates'?

Paul you said I could keep that dvd for as long as I needed it. Will give it a wipe and return it sunday. :cry: It was this one you gave me.

width=327 height=400http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/ian2b/shavingptry.jpg[/img]

Hi,

Iam worried our leader will not get up so delaying our departure, please encourage him?? :whistle:

Mark, have got your fuel/oil approx 300 litres in 3 45 gall barrels each half full for ease of moving ok, please confirm. :-D

What about egg banjo,s?? Neil, Richard anywhere local?? :-D

Paul, have got a few bits etc to interest you!!

See you all tomorrow, if JACK gets up?????? :dunno: :whistle: :?

Hi,

Iam worried our leader will not get up so delaying our departure, please encourage him?? :whistle:

Mark, have got your fuel/oil approx 300 litres in 3 45 gall barrels each half full for ease of moving ok, please confirm. :-D

What about egg banjo,s?? Neil, Richard anywhere local?? :-D

Paul, have got a few bits etc to interest you!!

See you all tomorrow, if JACK gets up?????? :dunno: :whistle: :?

*cough* flipping *cough* ...would a certain someone like to explain what happened to the ETA on New Years eve. :dunno: :whistle:

Just for the record folks.......I am never late for important meetings! :evil:

Bearing in mind us Dorset men have about about an 8 hour round trip!!

1st of all

SIR PAUL, yes stand up and come to the front of the class!!

will have the following for you

IWS/slr mount, visor and cover, 2 pairs protectors leg riot, baton round and case early 1.5"and spare case, fitting instructions for internal security kit combat helmet MK6,

and what else comes to hand!! OK please advise

Jack, according to my book of modern etiquette by Agnes Miall (Pearson Oct 1953)

'good form not to be strictly punctual at an informal supper/dinner if prepared by the hostess, rather than domestics, as every chance she will appreciate the extra time'

Good old Agnes!! Always a model of grace, poise and good taste :rofl:

Hardyferret