Want to be famous?

Jack

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a little help from Clive.

Yes I'll go along with that. My one was too tall & disjointed needed some integration of the bits which you have done. The background needs a lighter green perhaps. Now for the contoversial bit. How green ie What green? I would favour BSC 224 Deep Bronze Green, which of course signifies British 1950s-60s. For a later period others might prefer NATO IRR Green. Or should it be OD but which one?

But I suppose when you look at online colour charts never really look like the colour they are meant to represent & then it all depends on the settings on the monitor, mine is adjust so everything looks DBG, no not really :-D

BTW the spanners are military, courtesy of RAC Training Manual.

Now for the contoversial bit. How green ie What green?

I just picked a green from a picture of Jacks truck, thought it might keep him quiet. :roll:

BTW the spanners are military, courtesy of RAC Training Manual.

Thats ok then, I used to work for the other side :|

Hi Jack and Oddball,

When this logo is complete is there any chance there can be a download link on here so members can print it off to display in there MV's and also is there a way members can add there user id to it before the download or printing it off. Have added an example.

width=640 height=625http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/ian2b/hmvf-colourwithname.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=625http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/ian2b/hmvf-colourwithnamered.jpg[/img]