Want to be famous?

Jack

Ok chap.

Need your help here.......again.

We need to find a logo for HMVF, something that gives us some sort of 'brand'.

That aren't any rules but it must be able to be easily transferred to other forms of media - badges, shirts, caps, mugs etc etc. It doesn't necessary need to be 'vehicle' related so let your creative minds wonder and Oddball will do the rest...........(Oddball, did I tell you about that bit?)

I have asked the Mods for ideas but they are refusing to be creative today, they are no prizes but you will have the fame and the ensuing public attention of designing the HMVF logo........

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Jack.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-o

And whats wrong with Bland - It reflects two members perfectly :box

namely Mr & Mrs Hardyferret

AKA Mr & Mrs J Bland

Must be honest like the present logo just fine - as they say it does what it says on the label :tup:

...........not having much luck with you today Mrs Bland. Bland is good :oops:

:-o

And whats wrong with Bland - It reflects two members perfectly :box

namely Mr & Mrs Hardyferret

AKA Mr & Mrs J Bland

Must be honest like the present logo just fine - as they say it does what it says on the label :tup:

I Agree or are we going down the road of calling Marathons-snickers & Opal Fruits-Starburts... :roll:

Lovely arrangement there Tugger,

beautiful colour co-ordination and a pleasant choice of blooms, shame there's no pansies....... No reference of course to you Jack.................................... NOT

Possibly the inclusion of crossed Britool spanners under the vase would finish it with a quality note.

Yours helpfully

Hardyferret :evil:

Jack its terribley difficult to choose something that has not been used before & is not overtly era related or guns. Two vague ideas:

width=640 height=614http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/fv1620/Wheel04.jpg[/img]

Signifying moving forward & pulling together, the tyre is a military pattern, but I'm afraid could be offensive to owners of tracked vehicle, although every track is moved by a wheel of some sort!

width=523 height=800http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/fv1620/Wheel01X.jpg[/img]

This is a sort death or glory parody preserve it or it won't be there in the future sort of thing. Spanners signifying we do work on the vehicles not just swan around in them looking for totty :|

The text is rather amateurishly placed & needs to be a stencil font but thats not on my software.

Like those ideas Clive, been having similar thoughts of something involving a wheel myself. 8-)

I thought a mil pattern wheel was best as the MVT have used the gear wheel already. Trouble is as I look at my crossed spanners it looks as if I'm suggesting you might loose your spanners if you don't use them. Although goodness knows I use my spanners & still manage to lose them :cry:

I like the crossed spanners idea, could the angle be lessened to make the whole image less tall?

I think the use them or lose them motto has been used a lot though, as an idea, I thought of ...

MADE TO BE DRIVEN,

or

BUILT TO BE USED

or something of that ilk :|