Want to be famous?

Jack

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure...........

......would like everyones feedback (not on my talents) on if they like it or not, what it should have on there etc etc.

It might be alright to have as a vehicle display card, but far too complex as a badge to wear. Just a simple logo is needed, maybe a space to write your name or nom de plume.

It might be alright to have as a vehicle display card, but far too complex as a badge to wear. Just a simple logo is needed, maybe a space to write your name or nom de plume.

Badge to wear? I thought it was a logo for the website... I've got no more room on my anorak for another badge :wink:

Oh flipping heck..........Bodge and I have been working on that all day - I thought I was being well clever with that idea :cry:

So, Oddballs idea it is then??

[still like mine, text JACKS to 9087 or ODDBALLS to 9088]

Badge to wear? I thought it was a logo for the website... I've got no more room on my anorak for another badge :wink:

Just recieved two long service badges from MVT, a 10 year and a 20 year, next year eligible for the 30 year one, so like Lee, running short of room now :|

Crazy idea I know - but - bigger anoraks?????? :naughty: :naughty:

I recon the data plate would work well as a vehicle sticker/badge & p'raps a simplified version for the logo...

Problem is, is a banner and a logo and a sticker are all pretty different mediums that have to fulfill different criteria. What'll look good on a t shirt will look dull on screen & what looks great on screen won't go on a tshirt (easily or cheaply) & stickers are a ball-ache full stop...!

Oh and design by comittee doesn't work either! (trust me I know).

Ok everyone.......I have been busy this morning with my logo idea and what do you reckon:

Jack,

That looks OK for a "windscreen ID", so forum members can spot each other. Now to make this simple to produce, how about having a self print facility on here. Have a blank that we can type in and then print off, on to vinyl sticker sheet, or cards, to suit everybodies different wishes, ie m/cycles and A vehicles don't usually have windscreens.

The large letters HMVF be dropped and changed to the website address, with the full name of forum below as you have done already.

Richard

Actually gentlemen, that is a dam good idea...........and glad that I thought of it :oops:

I must at this point come clean as all of the above is Bodges work :oops: judging from the abusive PM's I got I reckon I was bubbled from the start :oops: :cry:

I think that this is now highly workable as a window/vehicle ID............

So the HMVF logo is Oddballs design?

Lets get this wrapped up.

Ok.

So decision made +-

Oddballs logo for mugs, caps, etc etc and Bodges and my work for screen stickers etc etc

So Oddball and Bodge - what happens next &* 34

Cheers

Jack.

(might of noticed that I have uploaded some more smileys to day &^ ( )