Come on then, what did santa bring you?

rambo1969

I got lots of loveley things and no socks.

This data plate (from Steve) i found particularly interesting. As to what it came off, you might not be able to work that out until you read the last paragraph, when there is a very good clue.

Dataplate.jpg

So, who wants to have a guess what it is off?

Tim

Is this also a hint as to another great restoration project coming up on the one day list?

Doug

;)

Well i did quite well this year, makes a change:D

Land rover military portfolio

Military Land Rover: Development and in Service

The Half Ton Military Land Rover

Land Rover Series I, II and III Restoration Manual (not a bad book at all)

A new snug pack sleeping bag to keep me warm in the Bedford MJ at night:blush:

Clansman 319 radio set

TacBe-449

A few airfix kits

Two jumpers that make me look like a cacoon, socks, socks, socks, oh and some more bloody socks.

Am I the only one that didn't get any socks ...... :shocked:. Come to think of it I never got much of anything. :cry:

I didn't get any Socks or Pants this year either. I did get the Haynes manual on the Military Jeep and 5 DVDs, one on the Lancaster.

Wayne sadly even earlier than that.

I have a rather large book on the history of Ulster that covers difficulties starting even 7,000 BC :(

OMG!

Re the book of photographs; One of the images is quite nice in that is just captures the side of a possible toastie? :D

Difficult to make out but is looks like a series model.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: STRANGE !!!! Why O why would someone get you a Reliant shirt mate ! You sure you don't wanna come clean about your new affliction ! :D

It's nothing to do with me Andy, it's that Forceful, he's just a big softy really, and has taken the cute little fella under his protection :kissoncheek:, but just let that Jeremy Clarkson try and get at him now...:box: :shake:

DSCF8824.jpg

It's nothing to do with me Andy, it's that Forceful, he's just a big softy really, and has taken the cute little fella under his protection :kissoncheek:, but just let that Jeremy Clarkson try and get at him now...:box: :shake:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39274[/ATTACH]

Exactly how I'd expect a Scammell to behave ! Looking after someone less fortunate than himself ! :-D Happy new year mate !