Come on then, what did santa bring you?

rambo1969

I was very lucky to receive, amongst other things, a 70th Anniversary Daisy 650 shot Red Ryder BB gun!

Truly a legend in North America made famous in the movie A Christmas Story set in middle America in the 1950s.

With a muzzle velocity of 350 feet per second it has a punch to it!

R

red ryder bb gun.jpg

I got lots of loveley things and no socks.

This data plate (from Steve) i found particularly interesting. As to what it came off, you might not be able to work that out until you read the last paragraph, when there is a very good clue.

Dataplate.jpg

So, who wants to have a guess what it is off?

Tim

This data plate (from Steve) i found particularly interesting. As to what it came off, you might not be able to work that out until you read the last paragraph, when there is a very good clue.

Tim

A Mark V tank from WW1 perhaps?

Dataplate.jpg

Tim

As usual Richard got there first:argh: but I agree with his suggestion.:D

I woke up to The Pacific box set (just watching it now) and something which I have hardly put down yet, Frituur Zorro. It's a great book and something I will enjoy reading everytime I pick it up!
Oh yes I got the pacific bow set too, too much kids stuff on at the moment though to get near the TV!!!

For all you Lads & Lass's going for the Lanc taxi ride, if you look at my photos on this site you can have a preview of Just Jane I called in here on my way home from Skeggy one day a few years ago & managed to take these photos, they also have a NAAFI & an extensive gift shop, with video's of how they rescued JJ from RAF Scampton. Hope you have a wonderful day & dont forget to tell us all about it.