Merry Christmas to all you MV lovers

paulob1

YAY one more week!!!!! Happy Christmas to you all of you. Me and the boys finish school today:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I have done all the shopping, food is arriving tomorrow (Saturday), turkey is booked, wrapping still needs doing and mince pies still need making.

Hope everyone has a great time and look forward to meeting more of you at A&E.

Happy Christmas to one and all.

I haven't started shopping as yet - Naughty Nurse will not be amused.

My thoughts are with everyone who has to work over the Christmas period - especially as I am one of them - ahh, the joys of working a shift pattern.

Best wishes and thoughts to the troops on duty, where ever they are serving.

Have a good one and see you all in 2010.

Markheliops

I would like to wish everyone on this board a Merry Christmas and good health in the new year. Thanks for the all the nice comments on my resto blog on my 969A, and the great advice from Adrian, Stormin Norman, N.O.S..

John Gott

Happy xmas everyone! Ive got a home of sickness. A 2 year old and a 3 year old both with colds and sickness! Our place has been like an infirmary for the past 2 weeks. The better half has just recovered , and Im going down with the symptoms, deep joy. House full of family tomorrow to cater for. Could be worse, I could be in trenches with my feet frozen into the ground.