Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

On the M6 northbound Stafford at about 3 o'clock this afternoon 4 mud covered jeeps on a low loader with a weapons carrier, caked with all that mud I wonder were they had been...................

Closely followed by an immaculate lightweight P registered Land Rover in deep bronze green.

At about 06:45 this morning heading north on the A36 the Allied Forces Diamond T with Rogers trailer carrying Jim Clarks Allis Chalmers M4 High Speed Tractor. I couldn't get past so I turned the car stereo off wound down the windows and enjoyed the music coming from the Ts exhaust. Driving at 28 mph has never been so enjoyable.

At about 06:45 this morning heading north on the A36 the Allied Forces Diamond T with Rogers trailer carrying Jim Clarks Allis Chalmers M4 High Speed Tractor. I couldn't get past so I turned the car stereo off wound down the windows and enjoyed the music coming from the Ts exhaust. Driving at 28 mph has never been so enjoyable.

Its not allied forces Diamond T its jason jefferies T and steve whitehouses m4

• 2 weeks later...

a slanted message - but I was mightily peed orff to have no camera when three Met fuzz choppers did several close formation passes over the City and then a long hovvery thing over Tower Hill (approx) while I was out on my rounds. This appears to have been done for a camera ship flying with them. It was very impressive. Have seen plenty of Lynx up from HMS Ocean and the usual flybies of Chinook and Apache we get along the Thames - but this was special.

Back to reality....

MB

I spotted a Withams artic with 2 Land Rover Wolfs (should that be Wolves...) on the back last week going up to Hyde Park corner in London. Odd place for a delivery I though, unless the forces helping with Olympic security needed some spares...

No picture sorry

Seen on vehicle park:

First one bit of a mystery but a cab is for sale on EBay:http:

//www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HMT-600-Supacat-Cab-military-brand-new-ideal-lorry-or-project-4x4-6x6-/130745418973?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET&hash=item1e7108c4dd

The sorry looking `Pig`maybe getting ready for refurb?

P1030055 (1024x768).jpg

P1030052 (1024x768).jpg

P1030042 (1024x768).jpg

P1030045 (1024x768).jpg