Military Fire Appliances Gallery

AndyFowler

Yes BUT  the rear body has been removed , there were a handful of DP1 and at least one DP2 that operated devoid their rear bodies, this would be the result of accident damage but other than rear body work the vehicle was fully functional. 

They are identifiable as they have a large number on the side prefixed with an F.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ted angus said:

Yes BUT  the rear body has been removed , there were a handful of DP1 and at least one DP2 that operated devoid their rear bodies, this would be the result of accident damage but other than rear body work the vehicle was fully functional. 

They are identifiable as they have a large number on the side prefixed with an F.

Does TFA mean Training Fire Appliance, or something else in the Fire engine world?

2 hours ago, ted angus said:

No, its part of the Nubian chassis designation the DP 1 should read TF/B80, the DP2 & 3 TFA/B81, but in various place TFA is incorrectly recorded for the DP1.  have a look back at your message on monday where you have listed 3 vehicles from MERLIN.

@ted angus @wally dugan I apologise to you both. I'm currently suffering from vertigo to go with my metal health issues.
I should have recognised 25 AG 83 from the list I made. Been a hard week
Sorry