You think you are clever....5?

Jack

A lamb to the slaughter, you don't learn do you Jack, plenty of pics of these incendiary bomb shovels on the net, some having been sold at Beltring. When are you going to find something even slightly difficult:-D

it is a shovel for picking up incendiary bombs/devices, it has a hoe on the other end :-D

:argh::argh::argh::argh:

Yeah spot on - a chum sent it to me today asking what it was :sweat: ( I made I knew what it was) but later found out is was an incendiary shovel.

You guys are too clever - only got half way through my model :cry:

Jack, it Just so happened that Graham Germany had a framed set of these cigarette cards for sale at Beltring,

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/homefront/cards/cman.html

I then spotted an incendiary shovel for sale in the stalls almost immediately, just a chance coincidence really! Yours doesn't look the same but it had to be one.

Watch those match sticks you may start a fire!

Now that is a challenge Degsy - I will have you all one day.:cool2::cool2:

Hmm... I won't hold my breath, one man against all the knowledge on here, snowballs and a hot place come to mind.:-D

But think about it that is a compliment to you:idea:

:argh: When I think of the kit lying around when I was a kid! two German feild phones, Ten Shillings! Took them to school and John Watley the physics teacher helped me re wire them, a wooden rifle rack dragged out a bunker the sand dunes. An old Jeep wrecked and half buried at St Peter's. German barbed wire by the roll, got p**** off digging it out of the feild and dumping it. A friend's Grandfarther used a set of German Heavy horse harness for years on his horse Dolly. KAR 98 bayonet, swopped it for some bike bits!

:argh: When I think of the kit lying around when I was a kid! two German feild phones, Ten Shillings! Took them to school and John Watley the physics teacher helped me re wire them, a wooden rifle rack dragged out a bunker the sand dunes. An old Jeep wrecked and half buried at St Peter's. German barbed wire by the roll, got p**** off digging it out of the feild and dumping it. A friend's Grandfarther used a set of German Heavy horse harness for years on his horse Dolly. KAR 98 bayonet, swopped it for some bike bits!

hindsight is a wonderful thing, i wish i had a lot of it :whistle:

graham