Poss HMVF meeting/show 2009

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could organise something in our neck of the woods starting at the Bunker, Ian & myself were discussing this a couple of weeks ago... possibly meeting up at the Bunker on the Saturday morning for a days driving & visiting places of interest, returning to the Bunker in the evening for a 3-course meal & tour of the Bunker.. then maybe finish of the evening with some films if we can get Nick Johns interested?? .

Just an idea...

Of course, no problem...

Of course, no problem...

Great news Nick :-D

Ok I've just got back from the Bunker the first date they have free in the diary is the 28th-29th March 2009 the next dates after that are too close to the 2009 Bunker Bash..

All those interested please start adding your name to he list & we can start putting something together...

Lee

Ian2b

Jack

Snapper

Artistsrifles

David Ives

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, only just caught up with this thread, sorry! I have been fairly well travelled this year (typing this from a B&B in Keswick, well north of the Watford Gap!) I'll be back to UK in 2009 to a show down south in the 101 but have to be selective and March would be too early for me.

Past visits to the Bunker and the Plain invasion has given me the priviledge of meeting several members though. Advertising you are a member of HMVF at other shows would help (love that data plate slyle information sheet).

Right O,.........as listed in seperate thread, I'm proposing to run an event in east sussex, over the easter w/end (fri 10th - mon 13 th april '09)

Open to ALL era's of military vehicles,............:-D

Working title is 'Salute to the Forces'.

Would be nice to welcome any HMVF-ers to this event.

Andy

Brighton GMC = Gay Military Club what sort of show is this :shake:

saying nuting,................had a call from someone purporting to be a member of said group,............dunno how he got me phone no, though :shake: asking if the group would be welcome to attend.

I've certainly no objections,...........

Would still love to know WHO gave him my phone no, though.......:???:???

i know the strawbery girl side but as for brighton gmc i havnt got a clue

andy are you trying to say something

David, proposed site for rally is quite(ish) near brighton,.....well its in east sussex, :-D, as to where the GMC meet,...........I've NO idea.

Anyways, those Strawberry girls have gone home, now,.........although, a supprise COULD be going to happen, if all works out well.........:yay: