Poss HMVF meeting/show 2009

Ok's,.........I know this idea was floated pre great crash, and am aware of some of the responses then,.....

Hows about it ??........thinking maybe's regional, poss attached to another show, but with HMVF alocated its own area, etc;.........regional means that places of interest could be visited and explained.

Any interest etc ??

Andy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already spoke to Jack some time back & said this could be hosted at our annual Bunker Bash in May.. we already have a large number of HMVF members attending so more the merrier...

Hi Lee, was aware of this, also a possible one in Dorset;...... sussex (east)is also possibly covered,..........thats 3 area's,...........all southern england though.

Andy

Hi Lee, was aware of this, also a possible one in Dorset;...... sussex (east)is also possibly covered,..........thats 3 area's,...........all southern england though.

Andy

Just had a count up & we had at least 30 HMVF member at this year show.. :-D

Don't think he made it this year Richard... can't remember seeing him there...

Sean / Protacman, with Fox, Cheiftain and Acmat, he was camped next to me, had a chat with him when marking out and you came over to see me.

Unless I have got him mixed up with someone else :confused:. So many people there from around the world, no wonder I'm confused.

Sean / Protacman, with Fox, Cheiftain and Acmat, he was camped next to me, had a chat with him when marking out and you came over to see me.

Unless I have got him mixed up with someone else :confused:. So many people there from around the world, no wonder I'm confused.

Ah that Sean.... he didn't come to this year Bunker Bash... I was talking about Sean from the MMVG who now lives in Ireland:coffee:

• 1 month later...

I am sure i a load of the midlands HMVF members ie grumpy militantgraham potopshed madcow and other friends would come along, My Centurion will be on the road for next year so i would bring that the S26 scammell fox saracen saladin stalwart well not all but we would come inforce!

02092008251.jpg

I liked the idea of an HMVF only show, but thinking about it that might be construed as being a bit elitist.MVT Imps members etc might feel unwelcome, whereas a general MV show everyone can attend. You could be in danger there of splitting the "traditional" groups, or alienating them from using web based forums like this. I think being a member of MVT and HMVF complement each other. Although I do think some people have yet to realise this, but through no malice, it just depends if you are familiar with the internet and using forums.

Just my thoughts.

I liked the idea of an HMVF only show, but thinking about it that might be construed as being a bit elitist..

Rick,

I don't think anyone has mentioned an HMVF only show.. I for one wouldn't like to see anything like that...

Cheers Lee

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
............or hang a bucket from a prearranged part of the vehicle, such as rear tow hook :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ritchard,you are awful,but i like you.:rofl: