Poss HMVF meeting/show 2009

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have shows in the North that include road runs but we never see anybody from the South.

He's got a point

However as all you southern softies are too scared to drive north of Birmingham I guess we'll have to come to you... again!

Not bringing the truck though... I've heard about you lot... sticky fingers

He's got a point

However as all you southern softies are too scared to drive north of Birmingham I guess we'll have to come to you... again!

Not bringing the truck though... I've heard about you lot... sticky fingers

Funny - thats what they said about going North with ours!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds good, to me;

Any dates in mind ??

Andy

Sometime in March as the Bunker is fully booked until then, after that we will be flat out for the "Bunker Bash 2009" in May.... later than that I think everyones diary would we full until end of the 2009 season...

Degsy,

We are not all like that down south, remember he is not one of us...........he's an islander :shake:.....from near France

Richard, I did not mean to generalise, I was getting at the ignorance of the comment but as you say he's from that island where they fight their battles with flowers:???:-D

Lee that is a cracking idea and reckon it is the place to have it. I would like to get Degsy there somehow.

We would also need 'comfortable' accommodation for Degsy and Richard - they are the 'elders' after all :bow:

Plus I would need accommodation fit for an award winner.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
When you see that sort of attitude is it any wonder Northerners have such a poor view of the South East:-(

I must be getting old i kept out of that fracas,boring old me.Hows your back..We went to Evesham that must count.:-D

Lee that is a cracking idea and reckon it is the place to have it. I would like to get Degsy there somehow.

We would also need 'comfortable' accommodation for Degsy and Richard - they are the 'elders' after all :bow:

Plus I would need accommodation fit for an award winner.

Well if you are sending luxury limo's to convey Richard and myself to the 5 star luxury accomodation to which we could rapidly become accustomed and all at your expense it would be churlish to refuse. I am sure Richard will join me in offering our sincere thanks and look forward to receiving details of times , hotel bookings etc.:yay:

Well if you are sending luxury limo's to convey Richard and myself to the 5 star luxury accomodation to which we could rapidly become accustomed and all at your expense it would be churlish to refuse. I am sure Richard will join me in offering our sincere thanks and look forward to receiving details of times , hotel bookings etc.:yay:

:):):):):)

I'm not fussy about a stretched limo..........normal one will do :tup::

I must be getting old i kept out of that fracas,boring old me.Hows your back..We went to Evesham that must count.:-D

Perhaps I should have done as well. Evesham, well I suppose you could class that as a sort of halfway house:-D Half term report, must try harder:rofl: