For those not going to W&P

Joris

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're supposed to be a sick person........but has it ever stopped you before ?? :shocked:
No!!!!!!!!:-D

I had physio on Thursday and she did some amazing things to me :shocked: she gave me exercises for me to do and I am much better, but dont tell the cubed one tho cos I am going to milk it for as much as I can get :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No!!!!!!!!:-D

I had physio on Thursday and she did some amazing things to me :shocked: she gave me exercises for me to do and I am much better, but dont tell the cubed one tho cos I am going to milk it for as much as I can get :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

all too late, esp when he downloads the mini camera's he's hidden around the place,................best make him a nice cuppa. :cool2:

all too late, esp when he downloads the mini camera's he's hidden around the place,................best make him a nice cuppa. :cool2:
:shocked: Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! He is going to get a shock then!!! I did have chilli con carne ready for him when he got in, the place was tidy but now he has dumped all his cr...... stuff all over the place, and dont think he has changed his socks since Tuesday :shake:

:shocked: Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! He is going to get a shock then!!! I did have chilli con carne ready for him when he got in, the place was tidy but now he has dumped all his cr...... stuff all over the place, and dont think he has changed his socks since Tuesday :shake:

only Tuesday,............mine were still ok from MONDAY :sweat:.....mind you, I need to unpeel them from the wall, where they stuck last night when I took them off.........:cool2: