Hello

Hi

Been collecting "projects" for around 7 years. My passion is for post war British vehicles, I live near Colchester, Essex, although I Keep most vehicles at work in Ipswich, Suffolk. Current running vehicles are :- Abbot FV433, Humber pig Mk1 and MK2 squirt, Saracen diesel prototype, FH70 howitzer, Bedford MJP, Bedford RL , Scammell Crusader, Austin Champ. and to many projects to list (or tell the wife about) but include a Tracked Rapier, Centurion ARV and BARV ! I am looking forward to participating in this forum.

Hi Clive :wave:

Step on in and make yourself at home - you will fit in just right here this is the home of projects............ future, current and past.

Usually someone will ask you to post some pic's of you vehicles.................. Please, please, please don't post a pic of the squirt pig. I am appealing to your good nature here. If Hardyferret sees it I will have hours of tantrums and threats of him screaming till he makes himself sick ........... :shake: all because I won't agree to him buying another pig - especially a squirting one.

My peacefull existence is in your hands. :redfaced: Yours pleadingly Mrs HF

Hi Clive,

A very big welcome to the forum. What a fantastic collection of vehicles you have.

I remember chatting with an MV owner from Ipswich/Colchester at the Gunpowder Mills show a few years back that attended with his Scammell and was towing a Rubery Owens trailer and was saying it took around 4 hours to get there so just wondering if you was this man ??????

Hi Clive :wave:

Please, please, please don't post a pic of the squirt pig. I am appealing to your good nature here. If Hardyferret sees it I will have hours of tantrums and threats of him screaming till he makes himself sick ........... :shake: all because I won't agree to him buying another pig - especially a squirting one.

My peacefull existence is in your hands. :redfaced: Yours pleadingly Mrs HF

Put up a pic of the squirt pig, or you'll get all your track cleats filed off first visit to the Clubhouse ! :banana: :banana: :banana: Enjoy!

Seems the Car park is going to be redesigned and a lot of new paving put down to take care of All the new equipment that has arrived in just last few days!!!!!! I hope that Clive will see his way clear to add at least One piece of American WW2 military hardware to a very long and impressive list of British historical military vehicles.

We must persuade him of the benefits of the Dark Side :evil: :whistle: ;-)

Again welcome and again, am I the only one that has one MV :computerterror2: this may well become a baning offense because it isn't funny :whistle:

As a new member, I am afraid you have to first of all clean all of the American WW2 vehicles (we have standards don't you know) and then you can move down to the post war vehicles :whistle:

Hello Clive. Nice to have a double pig owner. Can we see some pics please? Especially the Mk 1 with its genuine very rare canvas ;-)

Maybe you could give some tips to Jerry (hardyferret) about fitting a barricade ram, he had the other one off me.

Thanks Clive I just wondered if the FH70 was the one Les got lumbered with.

Don't worry about cleaning my Dodge, I'm very proud of the original Somme and Ypres mud. There has been trouble with the club house drains latley though, so perhaps a round from the FH70? More use than a jet wash. P.S. As you might have gathered Sanity is optional. :|

Yes just push them into the corner with the Centurion ARV that should clean the place up nicely :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi Clive,

Good to see another BRITISH vehicle owner............ :-D

Enjoy yourself.

All the best,

Andy

Glad to see the ferret section of EAFVG has infiltrated here as well !!8-)

Ferret section? I think Clive qualifies for just about EVERY section, considering the number of toys he's got ;-)

Is this the start of an EAFVG takeover? How long before Georgie makes an appearance then?

This place is definitely getting like the masons. Cleaning the heads is one thing, rolling trouser legs is quite something else. But if it's the only way to clean the drains, then I volunteer Jack for the job. He's paying the ground rent. In any case I'm sure they've all gone Dynorod everywhere else - we don't want any of that nonsense here. There is no such thing as bad chocolate, except maybe Hershey bars and I had some very unsatisfying Czech made Cadbury's Dairy Milk once. Never even knew they had a factory out there. That's just the trouble with some people round here...all fur coat and no Snickers. Pass the Tomazopan....