Hello

I'm 'off the drink' at the moment and even tea repels me, which is a VERY serious matter. If you saw the pile of medications I'm munching through, you would think I was running a pharmacy. Mental health issues have always been a problem; which is how I got free rein on HMVF in the first place. This is a paradise for nutters and malcontents - refuseniks, they call 'em. Once I'd done my stint cleaning the kitchens I was straight into controlling the club house biscuit supplies. But since tea has lost it's allure, I'm a bit lost at sea. It's all a bit hard to digest(ive).

I don't do tea at all... it all tastes like dust to me... bit like boiling up the contents of the hoover bag... I imagine :whistle:

But I've got the keys to Jacks filing cabinet...

do you want me to break out his special reserve cocoa?

& can you move about a bit slower Snapper,

the rattling noise from your stomach with all them pills is drowning out the jukebox in the bar

I have two great Hot chocolates in the cubboard a "Hot" Cinnamon and a Heavenly "Raspberry" and the good ole general Swiss Miss verity all go better with a few marshmellows Great to sip after battling Mother Natures attempts to block off the home from the rest of the world with Snow. Its not here yet but wont be long until it is

le chocolat chaud went down well after a long haul through Thiepval Wood. It was only 3c having been 15 the day before and my old bones were unimpressed. How the archaeologists stick it out is beyond me.

All you need now is pouring rain and a load of woosh bang oh nasty landing. I now we grump, but we don't have to live and fight there. The view from the wood up to the monument. There is a church about three fingers to the left. Bettween that and the trees edcing the memorial on the 1st july 1917 were 6 Maxim guns. One gun fired a recorde 150,000 rounds.

All you need now is pouring rain and a load of woosh bang oh nasty landing. I now we grump, but we don't have to live and fight there. The view from the wood up to the monument. There is a church about three fingers to the left. Bettween that and the trees edcing the memorial on the 1st july 1917 were 6 Maxim guns. One gun fired a recorde 150,000 rounds.

Tis a SOBERING thought, that. Tony.

I'll post some snaps eventually, they are marooned in my laptop at the moment and I have just bought one of them they exfernal odd drives to get them off in bulk. Once I've worked out how to understand the instructions, i'll plug it in. Exciting times in Barnes Towers.