Charity begins at War and Peace

Markheliops

Hi all.

Delivered the Ward to War and Peace on Friday - bruised and battered - but still made it.

Lee saved me a plot - thanks Lee - next to the helicopters!!!

I would like to think he done this out of the kindness of his heart but I have a sneaky suspicion he wanted to use the Ward as a windbreaker. :whistle:

Anyway, once I parked the Ward up I had a walk around and came across this. :?

00000016-1.jpg

00000018.jpg

00000019.jpg

Now I was told this was started by a concerned member of HMVF. Donations have been flooding in so far and the end result could be quite promising.

00000017.jpg

I felt obliged to add my own contribution - :angel:

00000020.jpg

so I added to the collection but the damn thing wouldn't give my wallet back.

Markheliops

Edited by Marmite!!
photo links repaired

Hi all.

I'm off to War and Peace after my night duty ends at 0900hrs Monday morning.

Hope I get some sleep tonight as I didn't last night. >:(

Come and say hi - probably see my legs stuck out underneath the WLF or my tool box flying across the field - depends on how I get on.

As already revealed - I'm opposite the helicopters. :cry:

Thanks Lee. :argh:

See you there.

Markheliops

There is going to be some serious trouble if I manage to get to Beltring :BANNED!: :BANNED!: :argh: some backsides are going to be kicked......

depends on how much is in the tin :whistle:

PS - WW2 vehicle owners are except from the kicking that will be given out.

Now Jack, thats no way to address a charitable organization, especially as your the beneficiary!!! :whistle:

I think that the public might notice the collection point if the wheel was a brighter, more vibrant colour perhaps ;-) :-D

Helpfully HF :tongue:

If I see any photographic evidence of members of HMVF placing monies in the tin they be facing disciplinary action - unfortunately I can't touch Mark as he has WW2 Vehicle Owner Immunity (new law just passed by Gordon Brown) but everyone else - you ARE being watched.

Message ends.

If I see any photographic evidence of members of HMVF placing monies in the tin they be facing disciplinary action - unfortunately I can't touch Mark as he has WW2 Vehicle Owner Immunity (new law just passed by Gordon Brown) but everyone else - you ARE being watched.

Message ends.

Heh - in that case I claim WW2 Vehicle Owner Recovery Immunity - for recovering a certain WW2 vehicle from the sea of mud that passed for the arena back to it's pitch with the ever trusty Stalwart!!! :-D :-D :-D

I did ask if we should offer to tow you in the jeep but was advised to just go round you mate, sorry 'bout that :whistle:.

Did make me laugh when you drove straight across the front of us as he was talking about the wagons though :-D

Never saw the collection tin - was walking round with a pocket full of washers all week looking for it!