CVR(T) - What's wrong with this picture?

sirhc

Yep, having a Senior moment. does the turret sit so high on the ring though?

Yes, that's the adaptor ring to mount the Fox turret to the Scorpion hull. The turret rings are slightly different diameters.

Lewis, there's nothing wrong with the bolted deck. Mine is like this and the Scorpions were built this way originally - it's a pain when you want to check the gearbox bay!

Nick and Degsy are correct, this vehicle wouldn't have existed in this form in 91, it was only converted in 94/95.

But... there's still something else nobody has noticed yet, so keep trying! :D

Hi All,

Heres my two pennies worth, the barrel looks odd, not got the flared muzzle as I would expect on a rarden. And without looking at another vehicle, the smoke discharger looks upside down.

Regards

Dougy

Dougy,

The smokes are the right way up. The Rarden has a smoke discharger cover on the end, and it's hard to tell from the light but I think it looks ok.

There's still something nobody has noticed yet, hopefully someone will get it today...

Chris

Since i know ho har about these things and every body else who does seems to have asked the questions and still been wrong...... Could it be that what is wrong in the pic is that the cvr(t) seems to have some sort of fluid leaking from the front as can been seen on the floor!

Eddie

The mirrors don't look right and some of the turret periscopes seem to be missing...

Other than the registration sticker being on wonky I can't see anything else - it's not something silly like the tracks being on backwards, is it?

Stone