Get well soon Joris

rosie

Leading on from the other thread it seems our Joris is a tad poorly so thought I would start him a thread of his own.

So c'mon Joris, hope you feel better soon, take it easy and you will soon be back to normal (whatever that is!)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hug: :hug: :hug: some hugs and kisses to make you feel better

Dont go getting rid of things just because you think their just duplicates or un-needed extras . You started with just enough parts . Take all the wonderful pain relief pills that good Doctors offer you , they never give you enough and they plan on you sleeping most of the time .

Hope you get better soon Joris, I've been there. In fact mine was a burst appendix resulting in peritonitis, despite me telling the local doctors I was ill, never normally going to the doctors unless my leg falls off, they were adamant it was indigestion......

Fortunately, the doctor on call, ironically a Dutchman, knew his stuff and sent me up the hospital pronto to be operated on that night. Surgeon said I was two days from death......

Hope that makes you feel better!:nut:

Blimey Adrian, that was a close call!

I've been ill since Friday night and on Sunday the pain in my gut got so bad I called the doctor. That was around 1830h, 4 hours later I had already went through a number of tests and was on the operating table. They didn't waste time in first aid and that was despite a very big accident had happened I was almost the first helped.

Shame the belly flue I've had since Friday does not let up....

Thanks all for the kind comments, luckily I was allowed to go home this morning!

Joris, good to hear you got helped in time. Get well soon.

When you see Jack in the clubhouse with a few bruises its NOT because we slapped him around a bit for saying you wanted a excuse to not work... :-D :angel: