Christmas Prezzies

chevpol

Afternoon all,

ok, whats everybody had prezzie wise for christmas?

Hers mine :-

Heroes cd (Band of the Coldstream Guards)

BAOR in Reforger (Tankograd book)

D-Day to Victory (Daily Mail photographs book)

The British Army (Imperial War Museum)

Mark

Wouldn't it of been better to just get a bigger telly:-D

that's what comes of being exposed to to many Christmas crackers.:n00b:

As far as eye tests go. I was driving to work and thought' Funny, must be tierd, eyes are blurring. Then thought Ah maybe muck on the lenses of the glases! Then pocked myself right in the eye! Lens had fallen out and hadn't realised!

As far as eye tests go. I was driving to work and thought' Funny, must be tierd, eyes are blurring. Then thought Ah maybe muck on the lenses of the glases! Then pocked myself right in the eye! Lens had fallen out and hadn't realised!

I must be on drugs or did I just read the above correctly as that just made me laugh out loud.

my prezzie came before christmas so on the day got socks but got my own back on the wife as i had bought her a blow up husband from the local pound shop for a wind up prezzie

real pressie was the perfume she wanted and a day at a spa

You mean your missus bought you the MK??? :)

Must try that on mine - next time I feel suicidal!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've done very well this year, totally made up.:yay::yay:

I got "Return to Afghanistan" - Ross Kemp, "SAS behind Iraqi lines", "Saving Private Ryan" and the new "Star Trek" - DVD's.

Rommel - The End Of A Legend, Oxfordshire Airfields in the Second World War, Another Place, Another Time - A U-Boat Officers Wartime Album, The Hair of the Dog and Other Scientific Surprises, 50 People Who Buggered Up Britain and Simon Hughes and God Created Cricket - books.

A years subscription to CMV.

A Canon Digital Camera.

A Genuine Windproof SAS Smock and other clothes,

and loads of other stuff including smellies, callenders, mug, CD's, hankys.... Too much to list. I've been spoilt this year and especially love the Genuine SAS Windproof Smock - to be seen at show near you soon!!:):cool2:

i've done very well this year, totally made up.:yay::yay:

I got "return to afghanistan" - ross kemp, "sas behind iraqi lines", "saving private ryan" and the new "star trek" - dvd's.

Rommel - the end of a legend, oxfordshire airfields in the second world war, another place, another time - a u-boat officers wartime album, the hair of the dog and other scientific surprises, 50 people who buggered up britain and simon hughes and god created cricket - books.

A years subscription to cmv.

A canon digital camera.

You did very well there mate!

I got all the usual, smellies, shirts,socks, etc.

To be fair, i am difficult to buy for in my chosen preference area. (as our most of us, if 'honest!)

so.............i decided to treat myself with something i really wanted!

I bought a genuine carl gustav l14 anti-tank gun. Not a replica or wooden facsimile. It cost me vehicle money, but there are no more than four in the uk. It has to one of the scarcist brit army de-acts on the market! Im really chuffed, it a very nice example, virtually mint. :yay:

I have been after one for a very long time, it's not just the price. It's the availability of these items.i think, that the brit army ones, when taken out of service. Either went into war reserve, or there was an agreement with sweden when they bought them in. That they should either be scrapped, or sold back to sweden when they were obsolete with us.

Mine is an ex bundy one, same as the l14. Except it has small german nomecelture engraved at the rear. I can live with that! :-d

mike.

A genuine windproof sas smock and other clothes,

and loads of other stuff including smellies, callenders, mug, cd's, hankys.... Too much to list. I've been spoilt this year and especially love the genuine sas windproof smock - to be seen at show near you soon!!:):cool2:

:-d :-d :-d :-d

I got enough smelly's to last a year!

Also got a set of halfords rachet spanners=brilliant!

Mrs rambo got me a pukka set of walkie talkies and a years subscription to land rover owner.

No1 sister got me a heavy duty, 3 metre set of jump leads.

No2 sister and my mum got me a netbook!:yay:

I got enough smelly's to last a year!

Also got a set of halfords rachet spanners=brilliant!

Mrs rambo got me a pukka set of walkie talkies and a years subscription to land rover owner.

No1 sister got me a heavy duty, 3 metre set of jump leads.

No2 sister and my mum got me a netbook!:yay:

Wot! no chemical Toilet for W&P next year then?...........:rofl:

No, it was bought privately but I think it may have been imported originally from Duncan Nicholson. Apparently it was mint when it first came to the country but it has suffered a bit from standing outdoors for 5 years. Mechanically it is like new, only just done 2000km.

No, it was bought privately but I think it may have been imported originally from Duncan Nicholson. Apparently it was mint when it first came to the country but it has suffered a bit from standing outdoors for 5 years. Mechanically it is like new, only just done 2000km.

Very nice. I REALLY want a Ural 4320 V8 diesel like the one on Richard Moore's site, the second one down pictured at Tesco's. I love the look of these trucks and they have massive power. Your looking at over £10k though, and I've heard parts can be a real problem. Your truck looks great, has it got a 2 stroke diesel?