• Other

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

British Vehicle, MW Bedford, British/Canadian Webbing, Canadian B/dress, British Rifle(Lee Enfield),.............Me, English..................Umm,............... 34

Now, hows about a breakdown of pre, wwii, and post dated nation vehicles ??.............something to keep you busy with, over Xmas, Jack............. :evil:

!943 Bedford MW

Andy

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being awkward. A1944 Dodge WC51, American in British Colours, a Land Rover 101 ambulance, still functional, and DVLA accepted as an ambulance. No tax, Class 4 MOT and no Dartford Toll charges or Congestion charge. :-D Helps make up for about 8 to the gallon :oops:

• 10 months later...

I'm very surprised no-one has Russian/Eastern Block vehicles?! Kraz, Uaz, Ural, Zil etc. should be quite common Military Vehicles...?

I'm not a fan of Russian stuff, but I have to say - I'm slightly impressed about Kraz 255's, they can be quite inexpensive to buy and usually have very low miles. The problem in Nordic countries is registering such vehicle, as its too wide and you don't even get temporary tags for it (so can't be transported on the road with its own wheels). I would imagine in UK this is no problem as you are driving so crazy vehicles on the streets already!

If someone wants big, ugly, thirsty military truck (exactly what we are looking for) - the Russians have a long list of choice!

Here's Uncyclopedia "article" about the Kraz: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/KrAZ

Edited by Sisu

I'm very surprised no-one has Russian/Eastern Block vehicles?! Kraz, Uaz, Ural, Zil etc. should be quite common Military Vehicles...?

I'm not a fan of Russian stuff, but I have to say - I'm slightly impressed about Kraz 255's, they can be quite inexpensive to buy and usually have very low miles. The problem in Nordic countries is registering such vehicle, as its too wide and you don't even get temporary tags for it (so can't be transported on the road with its own wheels). I would imagine in UK this is no problem as you are driving so crazy vehicles on the streets already!

If someone wants big, ugly, thirsty military truck (exactly what we are looking for) - the Russians have a long list of choice!

Here's Uncyclopedia "article" about the Kraz: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/KrAZ

Wanna bet on that????? :whistle:

Look at the varying threads on my OT-90 (BMP-1 derivative) to see how big a non-problem it is getting wide vehicles registered over here in the UK!!! :argh: :argh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...