Wanted PSP - urgently

Jack

If you want to land planes on it (?!) then you are better off with Class 60 trackway, which is designed for that role. Comes in a nice big roll which you can roll up again afterwards.

I'm sure I've seen it in the background of a photo of a surplus dealer somewhere - now where was that?

If you want to land planes on it (?!) then you are better off with Class 60 trackway, which is designed for that role. Comes in a nice big roll which you can roll up again afterwards.

I'm sure I've seen it in the background of a photo of a surplus dealer somewhere - now where was that?

Beat me to it, this stuff would be the trick, it comes in huge rolls, corrugated aluminium, the R.E. used to keep tons of this stuff on RAF airfields for Battle Damage Repair in the event the runways were hit, alot easier to handle, and you may be able to hire this stuff out if a civvy contractor has it.

Ahaa I couild not imagine Jack suddenly needing a lot of Play Station Portables... :n00b:

Whatever he manages to get it will need pegged/pinned down as it can move and also be whipped up in a slipstream from a prop etc. Class 60 is a lot narrower than the class 30 there is also the large mesh panels that was made specifically for airfields with peg plates etc. Will try to get info on this stuff as a lot of it went to surplus.

Gary

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...