Thieving Lowlifes

CanadianScottish

I had a similar incident once at work. One of my staff collected up the collecting tins ready to send them off to the RBL. A day later, some were discovered opened and the money missing. The tins were in a locked tape library, with only a few people having access. We had an idea who it was but couldn't prove it. A few years later, the suspect died of a drugs overdose.

I had a similar incident once at work. One of my staff collected up the collecting tins ready to send them off to the RBL. A day later, some were discovered opened and the money missing. The tins were in a locked tape library, with only a few people having access. We had an idea who it was but couldn't prove it. A few years later, the suspect died of a drugs overdose.

Justice of a sort then.... We can but hope it wasn't a quick passing.....

Can't help thinking that our world is going to "Hell in a handbag" (I believe thats the saying).

I have just read the other post on the pretend Rambo with the Plastic knife being locked up, I wonder if the boys in blue will even get around to investigating some of these thefts!!.

We have had a couple of similar acts by lowlifes here in New Zealand recently.

Last Year they broke into the NZ Army Museum in Waiouru (middle of North Island if you are looking and yes its miles from anywhere except the Army Camp) they stole about 90 medals including a number of VC's, they eventually got caught and the medals are now thankfully safely back in the museum behind about $1.5Million worth of new security.

The other incident was someone has been visitng the cemetries around the country removing the Bronze plaques from the Ex Servicemen graves, I understand the Police have no idea who it was and think that the plaques would be now melted down.

Scum is to light a word to use in describing these lowlifes!!!!

Regards

Kevin

Auckland New Zealand

---

1971 Landrover S2A Ambulance ex BAOR

1971 Landrover S2A GS Ex Oz and NZ Armies

1953 Landrover S1 Ex NZ Army

1939 GMC ACK352 ex USMC

I reckon we should all club together and buy an island somewhere and start our own community!

I am sick to death of the way things are going in this country!

would have to be a big island though, to fit all our vehicles into!!!

Mark:cool:

Can't help thinking that our world is going to "Hell in a handbag" (I believe thats the saying).

I have just read the other post on the pretend Rambo with the Plastic knife being locked up, I wonder if the boys in blue will even get around to investigating some of these thefts!!.

We have had a couple of similar acts by lowlifes here in New Zealand recently.

Last Year they broke into the NZ Army Museum in Waiouru (middle of North Island if you are looking and yes its miles from anywhere except the Army Camp) they stole about 90 medals including a number of VC's, they eventually got caught and the medals are now thankfully safely back in the museum behind about $1.5Million worth of new security.

The other incident was someone has been visitng the cemetries around the country removing the Bronze plaques from the Ex Servicemen graves, I understand the Police have no idea who it was and think that the plaques would be now melted down.

Scum is to light a word to use in describing these lowlifes!!!!

Regards

Kevin

Auckland New Zealand

---

1971 Landrover S2A Ambulance ex BAOR

1971 Landrover S2A GS Ex Oz and NZ Armies

1953 Landrover S1 Ex NZ Army

1939 GMC ACK352 ex USMC

'Going to Hell on a handcart' is, I believe, the expression you were looking for:-D

• 2 weeks later...

I have just found out that some Poppy collecting boxes were stolen locally to me in Reading this month. One from the Rail-Air station in Reading town centre, another from a Doctors reception area in east Reading, and another from a shop just outside Reading. The last one was recorded in colour on CCTV and was shown on local TV last night. You can clearly see the scum's face.

Unfortunately this crime seems to be quite common. If you look at the BBC News website, there are several thefts listed this year.

Better stop this thread as it seems to be creating too much anger, even though it is understandable.

• 2 weeks later...