GMC - its broke - HELP

Jack

Thanks Dave and it was exactly what said it was all those months ago:coffee::whistle:

Yes it is the earth from the battery to the chassi so will go through that this week. I connected a jump lead from the battery to the gun ring mount and bingo, we are in business.

Jess and I went for a good drive out and it is wonderful to hear, smell and kiss it again...may be I should of left the last bit out.

Its like having your old friend back.

DSCF5408.jpg

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have my mobile number if you would like to send that apology.

- Chris, my brakes are a bit useless so could you drive in front of me during the plains weekend...I may need to use your Champ to help me stop:argh:

No problem my brakes are ok :-D

Why have you got bits of string holding the front end together:confused:

A PW guy begged to have a ride in real mans truck - so I said that is fine, I am a strong believer in Care in the Community but you will have to sit outside somewhere. So we tied him to the front - he loved it :coffee:

A PW guy begged to have a ride in real mans truck - so I said that is fine but you will have to sit outside somewhere. So we tied him to the front - he loved it :coffee:

& I thought Snapper was just having a bad hair day:-D

I'm going to ask a really stupid question here.. Why didn't you just clean up the chassis earth today... just 5 minute job:confused:

I'm going to ask a really stupid question here.. Why didn't you just clean up the chassis earth today... just 5 minute job:confused:

- had business to attend to and then Jim phoned :sweat:

But I do rather like just looking at it.

Edited by Marmite!!
Added quote tags

Jack didn't want to get his hands dirty & there was no one else to do it :rofl:

Edited by Marmite!!
Added quote tags

You have my mobile number if you would like to send that apology.

- Chris, my brakes are a bit useless so could you drive in front of me during the plains weekend...I may need to use your Champ to help me stop:argh:

What a coincidence - I was going to ask the same thing Jack!! A GMC would be just the right size to stop a brakeless Stalwart if the sense valve decides to freeze again in this era of global freeze - oops - warming!!! :evil: :evil:

Incidentally -with all those jerry cans mounted how on earth do you manage to run out of fuel???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

God sake - the best day of my life in the last 7 months and all you can do is take the pee.

Due to my skills I was going to move myself up to 'senior' status but I think I will take my skills else where!

Your skills:nono:.........b....y cheek:argh:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear... :-( :-(

This is not good jack - how can you - the Man with a Mans truck to whom we all look to for fearless leadership, inspiration and revelation in these dark and dangerous times - be taking this long to sort such a simple problem. :confused: :confused:

Young Lee is awaiting your skilled touch in removing his pigs head (the 4 wheeled version that is), I've got some Stalwart wiring that needs sorting and Not-So-Young Catweazle needs - well, answers on a postcard for that one....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh dear... :-( :-(

This is not good jack - how can you - the Man with a Mans truck to whom we all look to for fearless leadership, inspiration and revelation in these dark and dangerous times - be taking this long to sort such a simple problem. :confused: :confused:

Young Lee is awaiting your skilled touch in removing his pigs head (the 4 wheeled version that is), I've got some Stalwart wiring that needs sorting and Not-So-Young Catweazle needs - well, answers on a postcard for that one....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey - it is working!! This was today!!!

Picture239.jpg

Picture166-1.jpg