Who's Going, What Are You Bringing And Where Are You Camping?

Snapper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi should arrive on Tues afternoon, usually camp in the Americas field in the first space i can find. Trouble last year was that everybody seemed to have moved around........or are they trying to tell me something :confused::confused:

Ashley

hello all

this will be my first visit to war and peace so be gental

aiming to arive on or around the eveaning of the 17 and shall be camping where on the site i dont know ? shall be atending with just me myself and i so am hopeing to meet the few people iknow from the scammell department and meet many more people i dont know

thanks

nick o

Forceful is always gentle with admirers and responds well to flattery Nick, don't know where we'll be for sure yet, but no doubt you'll find us.

Forceful is always gentle with admirers and responds well to flattery Nick, don't know where we'll be for sure yet, but no doubt you'll find us.

ill find u and forceful thats for sure i could seek out lord lucan if he had a scammell . wots the deal with camping pitches ? my booking runtern has come back but i dont know a lot else .

thanks

nick

wots the deal with camping pitches ?

nick

Just turn up & find a pitch... that's about it.... just don't set up on the NLBA's pitch like Duxford IWM did the other year... they didn't stay there long :coffee:

Just turn up & find a pitch... that's about it.... just don't set up on the NLBA's pitch like Duxford IWM did the other year... they didn't stay there long :coffee:

Or Mario's, they just drove straight through all the barriers and set up regardless of who's it was.

I noticed in the threads for W & P 2007 that an HMVF data sheet was designed to put on or by vehicles. Is the design still available, or has someone done anything similar for this year?

My truck's going to be one of the big greenuns along from the NLBA!!!

We'll be in Big Monktons as usual - 1xJeep, 1xReo, 1xDefender, 1xCook Trailer + assorted green tentage and masses and masses of camo netting!

Are you taking part in the REO drive out on the Wed (or is it Thurs)?

If so would it be too cheeky to ask if you might have tag along space for a couple of chaps (namely myself and a partner in crime)

Otherwise, hopefully turning up on Monday (transport repairs permitting) worried about the weather:shake:

Dodge WC54 and Ford GPW and BSA Parabike going down on sat (12th) going into Big Monktons again first crossroads over from the water tower hopefully should have 4 other Jeeps with us, if the others come. We try and make it look good with nets etc. previously done an aid station set up trying for small scale repair depot this year, beer will be cool(ish)

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Or Mario's, they just drove straight through all the barriers and set up regardless of who's it was.

I have known Mario for thirty years,i cant believe he would do such a thing,he must be keeping bad company.not arf.

Bringing the following Land Rovers to the bottom of the Americas field;

1968 S2a 109 FFR,

1968 S2a 109 GS,

1964 S2a 109 Ambulance,

1978 S3 lightwieght

1976 101 GS

Plus any other wrecks I can be bothered to dig out, but not the 1964 S2a 88 FFR :(