Who's Going, What Are You Bringing And Where Are You Camping?

Snapper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be taking the 101, a Range Rover and Caravan and camping with Twickenham Off Roaders. We will proberbly be going up the 12th to set up camp then going back home and coming back over on wednesday. Also probs having a go round theoff road course so look for a 101 covered in mud.

Look out for the Mobile Army cinema unit in the living history field adjacent to the Red Ball express guys, where I will be running old military vehicle training and related films, still looking for more WW2 stuff to show, pref on dvd or vhs, will be running films in the evenings too

Edited by Nick Johns

Here's a question for you guys. What is there to see/do during the weekdays ahead of the weekend?

I'm double booked on the weekend, but I'm thinking about heading down for the week before, and coming back on Saturday afternoon. If I do get down there, will there be much there or does it all come out just for the Saturday/Sunday.

Here's a question for you guys. What is there to see/do during the weekdays ahead of the weekend?

I'm double booked on the weekend, but I'm thinking about heading down for the week before, and coming back on Saturday afternoon. If I do get down there, will there be much there or does it all come out just for the Saturday/Sunday.

Hello again Lauren, the show is officially from the Wednesday to the Sunday ! My experience is that it fills up from the previous Saturday ! If you want to see recovery section its normally in the arena on Thursday ! Have a look on this Youtube post for previous show ! Enjoy the show ! Andy

My brother and I will be arriving the Sunday before the show and I sleep in Hotel Renault (see pic). The moped will be there too.

America's field, Corner (ish) of the 2nd road to the right. Look for the Dutch flag.

Beltring2006238Small.jpg

Taking my M20 armored car (hopefully) and the better "arf" is taking her Jeep and Bantam Trailer....in the 2nd Armored area topside of Americas field..you pass us on the way out...:-)

Going down wednesday afternoon

Hope it dont rain this year

Regards

Lloyd

this year we, as always, in the quiet camping , around the shed . We will be bringing, (wait for it) twintub, chest frezzer, hover,2 x kegs of beer,(large) caravan and the wife to run around, (got to make her feel at home with the house work) and a ofcourse ALVIS STALWART MK1 . You are more than welcomme to check that we have the stuff as there is more!

Taking my M20 armored car (hopefully) and the better "arf" is taking her Jeep and Bantam Trailer....in the 2nd Armored area topside of Americas field..you pass us on the way out...:-)

Going down wednesday afternoon

Hope it dont rain this year

Regards

Lloyd

Nice to see you back, Lloyd. Hope 2nd Armored are having a big turn out this year... I'm getting a bit bored with snapping the battle from the German end....it's ok for my portfolio (no jokes please friends) but I need more targets...

MB

hello all

this will be my first visit to war and peace so be gental

aiming to arive on or around the eveaning of the 17 and shall be camping where on the site i dont know ? shall be atending with just me myself and i so am hopeing to meet the few people iknow from the scammell department and meet many more people i dont know

thanks

nick o

Don't forget to wander over the Americas Field and say h to those of use there - look for a large green tracked APC with hull #151 and Czech roundels on it adjacent to a Saracen called -"Solly" - that'll be where you'll find me, Stuart, Jason and the rest of our merry men. Lee will be in the area alongside with the Fox and, if in the same place as last year, Mark H and his Ward will be more or less opposite

Guest AMVG
Don't forget to wander over the Americas Field and say h to those of use there - look for a large green tracked APC with hull #151 and Czech roundels on it adjacent to a Saracen called -"Solly" - that'll be where you'll find me, Stuart, Jason and the rest of our merry men. Lee will be in the area alongside with the Fox and, if in the same place as last year, Mark H and his Ward will be more or less opposite

neil the saracen is called "sonny" not "solly":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

your thinking stolly matey

neil the saracen is called "sonny" not "solly":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

your thinking stolly matey

Ah rats :blush: - all the pics are on the big PC which is currently inaccessible due to kitchen rebuild so I asked Tanya!!

Note to self - don't ask daughter mk 1 what a vehicles name is in future!!

Hi all.

I shall be more of less where I was last year - opposite the helicopters - providing a wind break for Lee!!!

Should have a bigger plot this year as WLF Towers are proud to introduce -

Ward La France x 3

FV432 x 1

CVRT x 1 (TBC)

Halftrack x 2

Tilt Trailer x 1

Landrover x 2

JMC Worshop Van (TBC)

and some other bits.

Be there from the 10th - or there abouts. All feel free to pop over - bring the bici's - I provide the humour and tea.

Markheliops