Open fires/stoves at shows.

Jack

Military Oddity allow open fires, or at least the showground must, MOD ground has an absolute ban. Some shows will allow barbeques some not. Ground type and weather conditions are important, can't see anyone with an ounce of nounce allowing open fires on peat ground in a drought.

Many thanks and what I am trying to find out is that we will be supplying the M1941 tent stoves for the small wall tents etc etc but I rather they were used rather than a feature.......

Picture 006 (Small).jpg

Military Oddity allow open fires, or at least the showground must, MOD ground has an absolute ban. Some shows will allow barbeques some not. Ground type and weather conditions are important, can't see anyone with an ounce of nounce allowing open fires on peat ground in a drought.

Why? Whats wrong with a football pitch sized tin of St Bruno?

Plenty of open fires at W&P. There is an insert available for that stove Jack, to make it a fuel burner rather than a wood burner.

Cheers Paul - I have seen them but going to stay away from you them as I we could be talking a bomb if it all goes wrong!:cry:

Jack, will you reproducing these as well?

US WWII Small Walled Tent Protector

1940 & US MARKED - GENUINE PIECE OF FIELD EQUIPMENT

Do we have a price on the stoves??

1c5e_2.jpg

Best wishes

Paul

Sure will Paul.......just need to 'borrow' one for a pattern :cool2::whistle::hug:

Hey Jack I make my own out of a beer barrel a bit of 4 inch stainless tube and a 4 inch flange, works very well and boils water if need be. :-D

I have seen these Mark and they look good and folks also make them out of calor gas bottles but I think they burn out quick.