Hello All

Hi All!

My name is jonathan but you can call me jonny/jono i dont mind either, i am new to this forum (as you can see!).

I have been into the military world since i was very young i started when i was 9 and now 10 years on i finally took the step in to the military vehicle ownership with a 1977 109 lwb series 3 land rover which i am in the stages of putting the radios into the back of, i purchased it at the 2006 KM war and peace show (i have been going to the show for the past 9 years!) and i have just come back from showing the labours of my work there (i will post pics!).

Alittle about me:

occupation: computer animation and special effects student at bradford uni

thanks for reading my first post!

:wave: Hi Jonny and welcome

Look forward to seeing the photos of your MV. Make yourself at home, help yourself to a drink and please, don't wash any engine parts in the sink as it leaves a nasty mark that Jack finds hard to clean off. :-D

Have fun and see you around :-)

welcome Jonathan, nice have you here and yes please, do not wash any nuts or bolts in the sink please and no oily fingerprints on the door knobs either - it took me a week to clean this place up.

....the Dancing Girls will be along as soon as the have washed their hair - I was that they were only looking at the inside of Marks new GMC........well, that was what I was told :whistle:

Welcome Jonathan! Please, if you see the dancing girls anywhere let me know. Enigma and me seem to have, ehm, misplaced them somwhere in the Netherlands and they have not been seen since....

Hi Jono,.....................Bradford Uni, eh :whistle:

Not studying archeology, are you, :-D

Lived 'just across the road', a while ago, just off Gt Horton Rd.

Welcome to the forum,........Don't mind Jack and his nuts,.........just watch your cushions,................ :evil:

All the best

Andy

lol no i am not lol

i did in college tho because history was not modern history (no WW2 :-( )

i am not too fond of the area around campus thats why i come home every weekend during the semester lol plus i have work to do on the landy!

• 2 weeks later...

Being very slow off the mark again. Welcome Johnny.

Just joined the forum aswell, and as far as I can tell no-one has noticed me washing the sump on Landy 2a in the dish washer yet. Best avoid the sink and keep using the dishwasher. Our little secret yeah?

Being very slow off the mark again. Welcome Johnny.

Just joined the forum aswell, and as far as I can tell no-one has noticed me washing the sump on Landy 2a in the dish washer yet. Best avoid the sink and keep using the dishwasher. Our little secret yeah?

:schocked: :whistle:................Your in Trouble,.......................... :eek2:

Oh no no no no no...... :shake: :shake: :shake:

Next time you use the dishwasher, just look over your left shoulder and smile at the little covert camera (good aren't they?) that himself pedals in the forum shop - put in last week after some urchin bunged the filter up with bits of sump gasket....there's no fooling him :dunno:

• 1 month later...