HMVF & Plain Military Tour.

Jack

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tony and all,

no problems with the fiver :tup:, is this for the military vehicles or including the support vehicles ? re- campsite is this just tentage or can i promise the wife a weekend away and bring the caravan ??

Just trying to clarify points before making too many promises.

Ashley

Any room on that low loader for a CVRT? :D

Chris

Hi Tony & co

Good for the weekend,should manage 2 vehs, just got to change 2 engines as you do.

Will bring 110 Lrover & 432 or434,is it ok for tracks,plenty of room for low loader etc.Looking forward to it,

Cheers

DaveP

I'm sure we can have a caravan, we can pretend its as a first aid post if anyone asks. Mind you, you dont want to be draging that around the ranges all day :rofl: :rofl:. Also we could always paint it bronze green.

Being the familys (wifes) latest acquisiton and pride and joy i had better not let her know what you suggested otherwise scottish scorn and temper will be afficted apon you :evil: :evil:

Ashley

Sorry chris,not enough room ,plus you're further north of me than I'll be travelling south.Maybe someone out there seeing this will be able to help you. I presume you're coming from Notts,

good luck,

Dave

No worries Dave, I was going to just bring the Ferret anyway, but it never hurts to ask ;)

Chris

Hi Mark

As soon as I nail the camp site down I will post some directions on this forum. I have just checked from were you are and its about 2HRS give or take. You will need to get on the 303 and follow it strait to the Larkhill slip or countess RB in Wiltshire, we are about five mins from there. The nearest town is Salisbury or Amesbury.

Tony

Jack - GMC - Dorset.

david ives - 109rmp - eastbourne

Dave - L/rover110 + 432 or 434 -

Ashley - Jeep -

Ian - Landrover - Essex

Neil - Landrover - Essex - subject to getting it back on the road legally in time!!!

Chrisg- Austin Champ-Brighton